IN LOVE

Myra

Believe or not, I love Harry.

I didn't think I could honestly fall again as cliche as it sounds, at least not as fast as I did with Harry. It was just everything about him from the stutter, to his beautiful green eyes. His dimples, and his wavy brown hair.

I'm so in love with him.

But I hate that I hurt him the way I did. It's always my fault when it comes to me losing friends and family.

I wrap my arms across my small chest, my eyes were probably red from crying...or smoking. Either or they were red as well as the tip of my nose. Standing right here in front of his door, contemplating on how I should I talk to him like the first time we met.

Yes I planned the whole "do you have tooth paste thing?".

I wanted Harry since I moved in this building, since I saw him and Zayn pulling one another's hair in front of his door through my peephole. I've wanted him since, and I still do.

I hesitantly ball my hand up into a fist before I give the wooden door a light knock. I could hear his heavy foot steps slowly make their way to the door. When the door swings open I was more than surprise to see a shirtless Zayn, his eyes halfway closed.

"Z..Zayn?"

"Harry's asleep...I think" he moves aside allowing me in and I slowly walk inside the dark apartment, they only light flashing was the living room TV.

I walk down the dark hall way to his room and slowly open his door to see him sound asleep, his lips parted releasing soft snores.

I climb beside him, there has been night we're he's randomly let me in his apartment just to sleep with him so it wasn't a weird thing.

"Why're you fighting for me so bad?" He suddenly say, I hold back a scream and I look at him a bit shocked. He was awake but his eyes were still closed.

"Because you fought for me" I whisper . It was true, he did fight for me in the beginning and all I did was show him otherwise. I did nothing to show him how much I'd fight for him and it might be too late now but...

I'm trying.

"And because I love you" he rolls on his side, his tired green eyes wide open as he looks up at me.

"You don't mean that" I brush his hair behind  and nod my head slowly.

"I do, I fucking mean it" I whisper harshly and swipe my thumb across his bottom lip. He stares at me for a couple of seconds.

"I don't love you" I feel a sudden chest pain and I look down at the sheets and he lifts my chins.

"I don't love you Myra, I'm in love with you, I'm in love with the small tattoos all over your body" he whispers, pressing a lingering kiss on my shoulder where my tattoos are.

"I'm in love with your dark brown eyes" he pinches my chin in between his index finger and pointer finger and I smile. "I'm in love with your body" he runs the palm of his hand down my curvy side until he reaches my waist and he grips it, pulling me closer to him. "I'm in love with your sassy attitude and most of all your smile" he mumbles  before leaning in and pressing his chapped lips against mine and I obliged, kissing him back softly.

"I love you so much" he mumbles against my lips, my heart was racing but he always did this to me, no matter if we were fucking senselessly or sitting here in the bedding pouring our hearts out. My heart raced for his.

"Eww, we're being all gushy and stuff" I playfully giggle and he pulls away from me with a smile.

"I know right? Disgusting" he fake gags.

A/N

Cute chapter? Yasssss Hyra or Myarry? WTF IDK 😂😂 help guys what's their ship name?

This chapter isn't edited sorry if there are grammar mistakes and shit