And Some More Drama

Kate just looked at the other woman as she waved the pistol in the air. The security guards came running towards them.

“Stay away or I will blow her brains out” Stella said as she yanked Kate by her hair. Stella was 5ft 9 and easily towered over Kate she kicked Kate behind her knees, making her buckle down in front of Stella.

Kate yelled out in pain.

“Keep your filthy trap shut you whore” Stella growled at her as she kicked Kate in her back.

A crowd had gathered outside and there were sirens in the distance as NYPD made their way to the museum but that was not going to stop Stella.

“You thought you had Jayson didn’t you? JAYSON REYNOLDS IS MINE AND ONLY MINE”

Kate looked up at Stella with a confused expression. Kate was so dazed. Her brain couldn’t even comprehend the situation.

The guards moved the crowd back and five of them stepped up with their weapons pointed.

“Drop the weapons or I won’t hesitate before killing this bitch. She is going to die anyway but I want my answers before I put a bullet through her head.”

The head guard signaled the others to lower their weapon. He recognized a mentally unstable person when he saw one. This woman was a tool.

A lady came and whispered in the head’s ear “NYPD is downstairs”.

“Keep her occupied” The head guard, Mike Dawson said to the man on his left and retreated.

Stella was too busy cursing Kate to notice that exchange.

“What do you want from Ms. Anderson?” The guard asked as he stepped forward.

“Step back asshole” Stella sneered.

“Why don’t you ask this man stealing whore. Jayson Reynolds is mine. I knew him first. He is my first love and she thinks she cane waltz right in with her whoring and take him away?”

“You listen to me” Stella looked down and jerked Kate by her hair. “I gave you so many chances but you didn’t back down so I am going to make sure you no longer stay on our lives but I will make sure that JJ sees me finishing you off so that he knows who is his real woman. I am better suited to be by his side.”

“Call up Jayson Reynolds and ask him to come down, his true love is waiting” Stella said to the guard. The guard looked to his partner who nodded and he retreated back.

“What the fuck is happening? I just got damn call saying that a woman walked in here with a gun and just held another woman hostage” Jack Stinson asked, a cop with NYPD.

“That woman is a nutcase. She is waving that revolver around like crazy. She can shoot anyone.” The head guard Mike said.

“You had the area cleared?”

“Yes. Four members of my team are there.”

"Okay look. We could go barging in there but I could have done that 10 minutes ago. I have seen these loose ends. She will blow up the other woman. You were able to talk to the woman?”

“She is rambling at the moment”

“BOSS!” The guard came running toward them.

“What is it Johnson?” Mike asked.

“This is completely crazy. That psycho woman is holding Kate Anderson hostage. She is asking for Jayson Reynolds.”

“What the fuck is going on here?! This is turning into a bloody circus. So you are telling me that woman is waving guns over a man?” Jack spit out.