Chapter Four

"Relax, Valvia. Michiko will ensure everything is perfect." Miki soothes gently, standing on the opposite side of the curtain. His golden eyes calculating as he glances around the room. His fur perfectly washed with a grey bandana around his ears carefully twisted. Almost like his normal bandana, his white jacket is dyed grey, however both pieces of clothing having white linen thread threaded throughout.

Each holster on his belt filled with the many blades, all carefully carved and polished to gain the slick and sparkling appearance when the lights above shine upon them. Even the crystal blade is nestled in its own holder. The main difference, is on the end of his tail, four daggers have been strapped in, compared to the normal two.

"Stand still Valvia!" Michiko growls from beyond the curtain. "You're going to fall over if you don't allow me to dress you."

Valvia releasing a huff. "Oh Michiko, your pushy." Valvia replies, tiredness lingering on each word. The bustling about behind easily noticeable from the shifting curtain.

Coa awake and lounging on one of the sofa's with his legs kicked up over the armrest. His attire's main colour black. A thin linen turtle neck that hooks into the belt of red, the tightness giving all viewers sight of his muscles. Long trousers held up by the same belt, coaxing his legs that vanish into the metal boots that are currently set aside the sofa.

Metal encrusted shoulder pads latched onto his shoulder blades –blending in well with his black attire. However, throughout his attire is matching pieces of red. Even with his few hours' sleep, he looks like he's had ten due to the absence of bags under his eyes.

Even Shinju and Nata are still getting dressed behind their curtains. Yet, they still manage to yell swears and complaints to each other.

A knock resounds on the door causing all noise to cease. Miki sending Coa a glare, a silent stare off between the two, waiting for the other to give in. The slight resolve in Coa's eyes decreasing with the heart-shattering glower.

Another knock, yet harder comes banging. "I swear, if you make my brother get that door I will kick you into next year!" Michiko snaps out of the blue, the harshness of her tone sending shivers down his spine.

Sighing, he sits up before wondering towards the door, opening it up a crack. From Miki's point of view – whose smirking in victory -, he can see the sudden flirtatious smirk decorating Coa's lips. A maid walking in with a tray, swaying her hips too much, placing it on the table which is nailed to the centre of the room.

"Breakfast." The maid clicks her fingers as a magic circle situates itself beneath the tray. Five other trays materialising on the table, all in front of difference chairs. A sultry smile attached to his lips as she glances at Coa, running her fingers over his shoulder before closing the door.

"Keep that up and she'll appear in less clothing tomorrow morning." Miki grunts, glancing over to one of the curtains to see Nata stretching, dressed and ready. Her body adorned in a loose aqua top that ends just under her small breasts. Matching shorts that barely hide anything with high-thigh blue sapphire encrusted boots. Her hair pulled up into two twin-tails.

Her body instantly going towards the table for food in which Coa is already scoffing down. Shinju taking this moment to appear. Less of her body concealed compared to Nata. Two pieces of knee-length material attached to the green thick necklace.

The two pieces of material falling down, giving full view to her legs and the side of her breasts. The only thing keeping everything from being seen is the vines expanding out from both pieces of material to connect the two around her chest, waist and thighs. She's not sinful, but loves flaunting her body in the best way possible.