O N E

"I'll be fine. I promise." I say to my mother for the millionth time today.

"I'm just worried, honey. You're going all the way to Seoul." My mother says.

"I'll call you when I get to the dorm, alright." I say reassuringly.

"My friend knows she's coming so it's alright." my brother says and my mom nods and kisses my forehead before handing me my bag.

I wave goodbye as I get onto the subway.

As of today I, Y/n L/n, would be living with my brothers friend and his six other pals.

Now, you may be asking why in the hell am I moving into a small dorm with seven guys but the real question here is, why not.

I need a place to live and when my brother asked they were up for the idea so of course I'd take this opportunity.

Let's just see how this goes.
-
After the train ride I finally made it to Seoul and to the dorm.

I stood outside for a moment before knocking onto the door.

I waited a couple seconds and then the door opened revealing a short man with black hair.

"Y/n, right? " He asks and I give a small nod and smile.

"Come in." he says as he moves to the side.

I walk in and see six other guys sitting around in the living room.

"Guys, this is Y/n." The man who answered the door says.

"Wow, she's a lot cuter than I thought!" A guy with brown hair pushed behind a bandana says.

"Nice to meet you." a guy with dark brown hair says as he smiles in my direction.

"You too." I say.

"Before you came we figured out sleeping arrangements and you're gonna be sharing a room with Taehyung and Namjoon." My brothers friend, Yoongi, says.

"If you don't mind that is." The same guy who said nice to meet you says.

"I don't. " I say which makes the guy in the bandana smile.

"Then I'll show you to the room! " He says cheerfully as he takes my bags and heads for a room.

When we get into the room I see two beds covered in clothes and then a bed with nothing on it at all.

Good thing I brought a bed comforter set.

"You can get settled in and I'll get you when food is ready." Taehyung says then leaves.

I turn and start to set up my bed.

In the end my bed was all nice and neat and I had put all of my clothes into the open drawers.

I sat down on my bed and pulled out my phone to text my mother that I had gotten here safely.

She of course proceeded to ask me a bunch of questions but I told her I had to go as Taehyung came to get me for dinner.
-
"Eat up! Eat as much as you'd like." Jin smiles as he pushes a bowl of rice into my hands.

"Thank you." I bow and sit down at the table beside Jungkook.

"Is it good?" Jin asks after I take my first bite.

"It is. Thank you." I say as I continue to eat.

"I'm glad you like it. Usually I'm the only one who cooks." He says.

"I don't mind helping." I say and he smiles.

"That would be great, thank you." he says and I nod and continue to eat.

We make small talk and afterwards we head to the living room to chill.

"How long have you known my brother?" I ask as I turn my head in the direction of Yoongi.

"A couple of years? I met him in school on my very last year." he says and I nod.

"Did he ever bring up having a sister?" I ask.

"Probably. I never paid much mind to it." Yoongi says and I nod understanding.

"How old are you by the way?" Namjoon asks.

"Twenty." I say.

"Ah so you're around our age. That's good." He says and I nod.

"Well we're glad you're here. You seem like a nice and cool person." Jimin smiles at me and I smiled too.

What? He was adorable.

"I like you already." I smile in his direction and he gets all shy.

"Awe don't like Jimin-sshi. Like me if anything." Taehyung pouts and I laugh and smile up in his direction.

"Well we'll be sharing a room. There's plenty of time for us to be friends." I say and I hear a couple of the guys chuckle.

"You'll be happy here. I'll make sure all of us become friends so you feel comfortable. " Jin smiles and I thank him and smile too.

They all seemed like cool people and I liked the idea of being friends with them.

"Let's get some rest. We can hang out tomorrow." Namjoon says and I nod and follow him and Taehyung to our room.
-
When we get inside I sit down on my bed as they sit on theirs.

"We're happy you're here." Taehyung says randomly and I smile a bit.

"I'm happy to be here. I haven't heard much about you guys from my brother but I feel like it'll be cool to get to know you guys little by little." I smile.

"Awe she's so cute!" Taehyung chirps.

"Thank you." I grin.

"Goodnight you two." Namjoon laughs as he turns the lamp beside his bed off and turns over on his side to sleep.

He seemed nice enough.

"Well goodnight Y/n! Sleep well! " Taehyung grins as he lays down on his bed and turns over to sleep.

I turn the lamp off and lay down too.

Today was a long day and now I wanted to sleep.

Tomorrow would be a new day and I'd have time to get to know them.

All I know about them so far is that Yoongi knows my brother and he's chill, Jimin is super sweet and I definitely want to be good friends with him.

Taehyung is hella adorable and cheerful, Hoseok is cheerful and a ball of sunshine, Namjoon is chill and laid back, Jungkook is quiet and cool, Jin is a mom and lastly and most importantly, they're all hot as fuck.

I love it here already.