Selfish

VANESSA LYNN ORTIZ

I woke up feeling really dizzy. Today is the day momma comes back with Winston.

I bathed and got dressed . I had on a baby blue spaghetti straps crop top. Back shorts that's says 'PINK' in white it had a top clothing feeling to it.. And air forces 1s

I made breakfast for the both of us. I seen Lucas coming downstairs with only basketball shorts and socks on. And a blunt at the side of his mouth that wasn't lit yet.

He winked at me, I brushed it off flipping the eggs. After he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey nessa" he kissed my cheek.

"Hey Lucas" I said bluntly.

"Why you mad fo? You was enjoying it last night so, ion see the problem?😕" he said.

"There's not a problem" I said putting the eggs in a plate turning off the stove.

He grabbed me, putting my on the counter. "Vanessa, what's wrong?" He said.

"Lucas I said it's nothing okay? It's nothing" I looked away from him .

"Vanessa you Finna tell me now"

"Okay okay...... Ikindahavefeelingsforyou" I said fast.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I have feelings for you alright?! I've been hiding it from my the first time I step in this house.. but I found out you have a girlfriend and my bestfriend has a big crush on my alright?! Even what happen Last night isn't okay.. because we're step siblings or stuff like that.. and it's still going to be wrong 😭" I cried flopping on the couch with my head on the seat.

He rubbed my back. "It's alright I fell the same way"  he laid next to me.

"It's wrong anyways" I said walking out.

I just need space right now.

I walked to Joslynn house. It was a couple houses away plus she's not the type of person to judge you.

It's been a month I've hidden my feelings and it's was getting over me.

I knocked on Joslynn door and she answered wearing a oversized shirt up to her knees and had a messy bun.

"Hey Lynn" I hugged her walking in seeing her house was a mess.

"Hey Nessa, don't mind the mess, uk Latinas and Dominicans" I pulled me by her arm to her room..

"So was good? Spill the tea" She said sitting down in a space in her room she's calls her 'office' and she was drinking tea.

"Well blah blah blah, she explained how she was feeling I ain't Finna re-copy since I already told y'all "

She choked on her tea."haha" I laughed. She cleared her throat .

You i do this in class, and everybody looking at me like 'dafaq you doing?😐😑🤔' I just rolled my eyes then the white kid says 'who's doing that' that's that noise?

I'm like 'YO MOMMA DOING THAT NOSE DUDE CAUSE SHE CHOKED ON -🐸☕UK what lemme keep my mouth clean cause I'm Jesus child😋'.

"Shut up fham" Joslynn rolled her eyes laughing.

"So what am I suppose to do? Plus UK me & Deja are close?" I asked.

"Vanessa, just tell her.. cause Ladeja is really understanding and caring" She explained.

"But she has the biggest crush on him.   Plus whenever she sees him she makes a whole paragraph describing how awesome and sexy he is" I complain.

"It's going to be sooner or later. She's going to know" She both got up.

She made me put on my phone earlier and shut it off, so when we're talking there no 'disturbance'. She the school Guidance counselor.

"That's Lynn" I air kissing her cheek like Spanish or idk culture do.

I opened back my phone seeing bare messages from Lucas.

It's about 5:00 and the moon is about to come up.

I run home because when the street night come up I need to be home or protected my someone so nothing can happen , coming from my rehab center doctor trainee thingy

I got home, seeing Lucas on the couch fast asleep.

"Lucas wake up" I patted his cheek softly.

Some how, all of a sudden I was beside Lucas laying down with him luckily I didn't wear makeup for the whole day cause it could of gotten on his chest.

One of his hands as around my waist and the other is on my ass .

" Lucas get up, you haven't taken a shower the whole day" I said.

"Nooooo.. I wanna stay with my lil bubs" he whined like he was in a bad dreams.

"I'm not yours. Your dating Leilani" I said.

"You're still mine" he squeezed my bum.

Me:

"I'm selfish, I don't like sharing

"I'm selfish, I don't like sharing. "

Tbc😭❤