Prologue/Blurb

Hi! I'm NOT putting a copyright on this, so you can use anything you want to! Even characters and story line! I just ask that i get a place in the book. *wink* *wink*. Lol. Hope you enjoy! Oh and heads up. I wrote this when I was 13. I'm 15 now but still I'm just a kid. Lol. XD

So also this book has an awful plot and it is VERY CLICHE SO IF YOU HATE CLICHE BOOKS, the exit is to the right. It's big and bold and bright. You can't miss it. Lol. Love ya. XD

Oh! And if you see ANY grammatical errors, tell me! It's good to know that people aren't afraid to help me edit. It's helping me with my writing. So go ahead. Love you.

Last thing. I promise. Just so you know, I DO ALLOW YOU TO ADVERTISE YOUR OWN BOOKS ON HERE! I mean, seriously. It's okay. It's not like I'm gonna get super mad. I won't even get a little mad, unless its rated R. Those I don't allow. Sorry!

Love y'all! Enjoy!

My name is Sara, and I am not normal. I'm a werewolf. A white one. The last one in existence.

When I met my mate, a freaking Alpha, he asks me a simple question.

************************************

"What's your name?" He growls out.

"Guess!" I say and smirk.

"What. Is. Your. Name?" He says again, his eyes turning black.

"Guess!" I say again.

"Tell me!" He says using his alpha voice.

"Fine," I start. "My name, is Sara. Sara Fox." I tell him. I grin.

"Well then, I, soon to be alpha of Midnight Pack, Jake Ice, reject you, Sara Fox, as my mate." He says. I growl lowly, but laugh. He looks at me confused.

"Oh dear Mr. Alpha," I say and pat his cheek softly. "You'll regret those words." I finish and walk off.

************************************

My heart broke as he spoke those words, and so, after very little hesitation, if any, I decided to leave. I would leave my pack. So I ran away, and ended up joining another pack. An assassin pack, also known as Dark Moon Pack. They trained me really well, and the alpha made me next in line to be alpha. So imagine my surprise when we get a call to help out a pack with a rouge problem. And that pack, was my old pack, Midnight Pack.