Chapter 33

[A/N : WARNING! This chapter is a lemon chapter! If you do not wish to read Lemon, then skip this chapter - you won't miss anything important]

Eyeless Jacks POV
Her chest presses against mine as I pull her closer. My lips still pushing on hers. He was resistant but I was determined.
I part our lips as she stares at me in a daze. Her glossy orbs filling deep into my empty sockets. My right hand rests on her waist as my other travels to her arm, pulling it towards me, placing it on my shoulder. She automatically lifts her other arm, both now wrapped around my neck as she stares at me.
I large smirk appears on my face as I lean towards her ear. I could hear her heartbeat pounding, her pulse booming out of her neck. I chuckle, licking up her ear from her lobe to her helix. She yelps, flinching at my movement. This only causes me to chuckle more. The urge builded up inside of me. Her scent, the way she tastes, her fear. It lights a fire within me. Burning away until it is put out.
"[Name]."  I whisper to her ear. I feel her head turn slightly as she tries to look at me. I lean away, only to bring my face closer to hers. I could feel her hot breath spreading across my face under my mask.
"J-Jack.." She stutters. Her body still partly tense due to the fear roaming inside of her. I reach out my free hand, my other still around her waist. I trace along the snare that still intruded into her skin, she winces as a small drop of blood dribbles down her neck. I follow it with my finger, smudging it against her skin. My finger travels down her neck, along her collar bone. I feel her body shiver to my touch, this only causes a smile to appear in my face.
My finger slowly travels down, creeping towards her bust. She gasps, causing me to stop. I look up her at, her eyes were open wide as her lip trembles and quivers. I chuckle and pull my hand away, tucking it under her chin, bringing her face closer.
"Can I break you." I ask, my whispering breath brushes against her face. Her eyes open even wider if it were possible. She tries to speak but I keep her quiet. My lips collide with hers. She tries to pull away but I will not allow it. I will make her mine.
I kiss against her more as she tries to pull back. I lick her lip, begging for an entrance, but she would not give. So, I wrap my hands around her thighs, lifting her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. She yelps at my movement, so I take my chance to her gasping open mouth. I plunge my tongue inside, exploring every inch, every crevasse. I take a few steps forward, pushing her back against the wall as her legs wrap tighter around me, her hands holding onto my neck. I remove my tongue from her throat and part out lips, allowing her breath. She gaps and pants, leaning her head on my shoulder. I only chuckle. I wasn't finished yet.
I press my lips against her neck, kissing her down towards the wire caught in her skin. I press down hard on the snare, blood seeps from underneath it. She grips into my hoodie in pain as more blood dribbles down. I follow the blood with my tongue. Licking it all up. Before I got a chance to swallow, I heard a small gag escape from her. I grin as I lift my head, causing her to lift her head to look at me. I push my lips against hers, letting the blood from my mouth pour into hers.  She tries to spit to back but I would not allow it. The blood dribbles down her gullet causing her to gag even more. I part our lips to left her have her moment before returning back to her neck, kissing her soft, pale skin. I continue down her neck towards her collar bone. Kissing all along her shoulders and back to her lower neck. However, one place in particular causes a certain reaction from her. I had found her sweet spot. I chuckled as I kissed hard against it, nibbling at her flesh. Small noises escaped from her lips. This pleased me.
I paused for a moment, only for a tiny sigh to come from [Name]. My grin only extends as I nibble at her sweet spot, starting to suck against her skin. She huffs as her grip on my hoodie tightens.

I pull away and raise my head, my gaze meeting with hers. She doesn't say anything, she just reaches her hand up towards my mask, to try and take it off. I quickly snatch her hand away. Causing her to flinch. I shake my head side to side, causing her to pout, lowering her hand.
Her legs still wrapped around my waist, I pull her away from the wall and walk away. She stares at my tilted mask, her face full of wonder, lust and small ounces of fear. As I reach my bed, I stop before putting her down. Taking a good look at her eyes. Her hand slowly raises to my face. But she does not touch my mask. Instead, her soft, delicate finger traces along my bottom lip.
That was it, I could no longer hold back. It was no longer just a plan or a need to make her mine. It was now a fact. I wanted nothing more than to break her, make her belong to me. And that was exactly what I was going to do. I removed her legs from around my waist and push her into the bed, her body bounces as the springs in the mattress react to the sudden weight. Her shocked eyes glare up at me as I crawl up to her. Towering over her.
She lay underneath me, her [h/c] hair spread out across the bed. She looked so beautiful. I lean forward, smashing my lips against hers, instantly begging for an entrance. However, I was shocked to find that she had allowed me entry. I plunge my tongue inside of her mouth. Hers intertwining with mine. We kiss passionately as our tongues caress each other. I pull away, parting our lips allowing her to breathe, however she does not seemed to be phased. She grabs hold of my hoodie, pulling me back in for another kiss. But, this time it was her who begged for an entrance. Which I gladly allowed. Her tongue explored my mouth, brushing against my fangs. Causing a small moan to escape from my lips. As we continue to kiss, my hands travel down her body to her thigh, only to trace back up to her bust. My hand sneaks around her back as I start to remove her bra. She does not try to stop me. This pleased me even further. I remove the bra, pulling it away from her chest, dropping it into the floor. Her lips do not part from mine. She doesn't even flinch.
My hand slowly lowered down to her bust as I slowly rub my finger across her nipple. A moan escapes from her lips against our kiss as her hand yanks onto my hoodie, causing my hood to fall, revealing my brown messy hair. 

Her moans pleased me, but I wanted more. I needed to hear more.
I part our lips and lower my head down to her chest. Kissing down her collar bone, then down her stomach as a tease. I hear a breath seep from behind her lips as she tries to hold back.
I kiss back to her stomach, until I finally reached her bust. I began to kiss against her chest, licking and sucking her breast, while continuing to rub the other in a circular pattern. A well held back moan bursts out from within her as her head smashes back against the pillow. I had never seen such a site, such beauty. I have never wanted something so much in my life.
As I continue to  suck on her breast, nibbling at her nipple. Her legs start to squirm from underneath me. However, she was not trying to get away. She was trying to stop herself. And I knew exactly what from. As I move away from her breast, licking between them both, sliding my tongue down her stomach. My hands trail down towards her [f/c] jeans. My fingers soon fiddle around with her button and zipper, starting to pull down her trousers.
I work my away back up to her bust, sucking against her breasts. She begins to pant as her hands travel down my chest, towards my black jeans. She begins to unbutton them and pull down the zipper. I gladly assist her by pulling down my jeans. I quickly pull away to remove my hoodie, carful not to knock my mask off. I sling my hoodie across the floor, now in only a vest - tank top and underwear. [Name] only in her panties. She reaches out her hand to the side, taking a hold of my scalpel. She brings it to my vest, cutting down the front, ripping it away from my body. Revealing my grey skin.
She drops the scalpel and takes hold of my neck, pulling me down into a kiss, Intwining my tongue with hers. My hands travel to her panties as I start to lower them, removing them from her person. Her hands seek down my side, scratching up my back. I shiver as a moan escapes from my throat.

I wasted no time. I  lowered my head down to her womanhood. I could hear her panting breaths as I licked her inner thighs. My tongue grew closer and closer towards her womanhood but I stopped to take one last glance to her. She showed no signs of hesitation. Her hands were tightly gripping onto my bed sheet. I could see her gritting her teeth between pants. I chuckled before plunging my tongue inside of her womanhood. She lets out as satisfying moan as my tongue explored inside of her. I dug down further and further, sliding my tongue up her walls and around her base. Her moans sounding like music to my ears. 
"I-I'm g-gonna.. Arg! I'm!" She moaned loudly as she started to reach a climax. I slowly removed my tongue. Dragging it against her wall as I pulled away. She moans as the sensation fills her body. Her panting grew louder. And I couldn't wait any longer. I removed my underwear, revealing my hard member.   I lean towards her, lifting her legs so her knees were bent. She just wraps her legs around my waist-lower back as my tip pokes against her womanhood. Her head pushes back deep within the pillow as the sides push up around her like hills.
"D-Do I-It.." She moans as her eyes squeeze shut. I grin before thrusting my member deep inside of her. She lets out a loud pleasurable moan as I trust inside of her. Her tight walls pressing against my member as I trust deeper and deeper. I groan as I feel her womanhood become wet and loose.
Arg! [N-Name]!" I call her name as my member grows within her. My trusts continued to increase in speed as my hips smashed against hers. Her fingers clench and flex as her moans erupt from her body.
"J-Jack! Im. I-Im c-cuming" She moans loudly as her hands slam up against the headboard of the bed. Her back arching with every thrust I make. I begin to trust harder and faster, feeling within side her as my member begins to pulsate. I can feeling my climax approaching. I take another deep trust but I hit yet another sweet spot. She screams in pleasure, causing her to cum over my member. Her screams causing me to hit my climax as I moan loudly, cuming inside of her. We both pant heavily. [Name]'s moans continued as I slowly remove my member, once again lowering my head to her womanhood. Plunging my tongue inside to clean her up. She continues to moan as she becomes even  wetter. I slide my tongue across her walls as I slowly start to remove it from her.
"Gah!" She gasps as my tongue makes its exit. I sit up and lean over [Name], laying down next to her. She removes her hands from the headboard. Scratch marks were left behind. I wrap my arms around her as I pull her close. She curls and cuddles up against my chest, still panting as a smile forms on her features. I pull a folded blanket up from beside me, covering ourselves with it as she falls to sleep in my arms.
You are mine.