{Jedi} - (Pt.2) - Luke Skywalker

Word count : 903 words

A soft smile played on your lips when you saw the Sith climb up the towers to get to the balcony you were on. His red yellow eyes were slowly fading into something else yet you didn't know what. At the moment, you didn't care what. He was almost finally yours.

"(Y/n).." He sighed out when he reached out to you. You did the same, leaning over the balcony, your fingers inches away from him.

Too enraptured in the joy of him being so close to you, you failed to notice the man behind him. It was too late.

"No!" Tears brimmed your eyes as the Sith's face contorted in pain. The pain came from a blaster shot to his side.

The person that had shot him, Boba Fett (bye asf), had a satisfied grin on his face. Nevertheless, the grin fell off his face when he lost the grip he had on the ledge he was holding on to. He fell down to the ground but you dared not imagine what had happened to him. You were more focused on the blonde who had been wounded.

He was about to fall as well if it hadn't been for you having grasped his arm at the last moment. You pushed your panicking thoughts out of your mind as you struggled to pull him onto the balcony. You dropped down on the ground with him and you put his head on your lap, seeing that he didn't have the energy to move.

"(Y/n), I-"

"Shh, shh." You told him, a smile on your face as you looked at him through your watery eyes,"You're going to be okay." You leaned down to kiss the top of his head and pull his hair away from his forehead which had been matted against it with sweat.

"I..I didn't think you'd come back..." He admitted, his hand coming up to stroke your cheek. A feeling of calmness washed over you and it took you a few moments to realize that it was his doing.

You covered his hand with yours as you maintained eye contact with him. You sent thoughts to him, pleading him to stop but he continued, letting your mind fill with your happiest memories. Surprise and happiness filled his red yellow eyes when he saw that he was a part of your favorite memories.

"Of course I came back. I'm here. We're together now." You gave him a reassuring smile

A small smile played on his lips as his eyes got heavier," At least I got to see you one last time.." He whispered

You frowned when you watched his eyes close and his hand fall down to the ground as his head lolled over your lap. The calm you felt was quickly replaced with fear and overwhelming sadness. You blinked repeatedly, shock overcoming you as the man died in front of you.

"Please, no.." You whispered, the tears in your eyes finally falling down your face,"You can't leave me." You leaned down to bury your face in his hair as you cried," Please don't leave me, Luke... I love you."

You had fallen for the Sith Lord in such a small amount of time but you knew that you were in love with him. You only wished you would have been able to tell him before he had left you.

You pulled away from his hair when you noticed sparks falling from the sky and hitting the balcony around you. You watched in wonder as Luke slowly arose from the ground.

You scrambled away from him when bursts of light surrounded him and only calmed down slightly when he touched the ground once more. You blinked slowly in surprise when he struggled to stand up. You backed away until your back hit the balcony.

The strange man slowly stood up, his dark and scary clothes having magically vanished and replaced with light and airy robes. Jedi robes. He turned around and a grin spread across his face as he saw you.

"(Y/n)!" He grinned as he walked to you. He then stopped once he felt the uneasy air around you.

You bit your lip, walking slowly to him. He had the same face but he still seemed foreign to you. You stood in front of him yet you still felt far away from him. You were skeptical but when you looked up to his eyes, changed from red yellow to an icy blue, there were still his mix of emotions that pooled them.

"Luke.." You whispered, watching as his smile appeared once again on his face.

The man wrapped his arms around you and you smiled, kissing him back when his lips were planted on yours. Your fingers raked through his soft blond hair and you savored the feeling of his lips on yours, your heart racing as you were finally with the man you had fallen in love with.

"Master Skywalker!" You both pulled away with smiles as you watched his servants rush onto the balcony, having turned human as he had.

You looked up at him with a soft smile and the blue eyed man stared back at you with the brightest of smiles. He leaned in to kiss you once again and you smiled against his lips. His hands cupped your cheeks as you kissed, your heart pounding with joy and love for the man.