83. You're Stalked - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
@AshleyKeel3
...

More people asked that I write this one as of when I started it. Idk if I'll get to triple update status or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks for 250k reads!

Luke:  
"Are you sure you're okay to stay here alone Y/N? I really don't mind if you want me to st-"

You cut your brother off, "Luke I'm Y/A years old, I can handle myself for three days." You rolled your eyes teasingly and stretched out on the couch. You had of course managed to get yourself sick just in time for a long weekend and vacation. You and Luke were going to join the boys for a quiet couple of days on a private beach. But now you felt icky with a sore throat and mild fever to the point where you no longer wanted to travel.

"I know I know, but I worry, it's my job," he ruffled your hair and stood up.

"Go finish packing," you grumbled while trying in vain to smooth your hair back down, "I know you're not done."

"Alright alright, I get it, you want me to go away," he put up his hands and took a step back.

"Hmmm," you sighed and flipped over so your face was smushed into one of the throw pillows. Your throat was beginning to burn from only the few sentences you had uttered to Luke, and a dull pain was beginning to form in the base of your skull. You just laid there for a few minutes and focused on breathing. Slowly you became more and more tired, whatever you had been infected with, it was draining your energy as well.

You were just about to nod off when Luke came noisily running down the stairs, "Y/NNNNNN."

"Ughhhh," you flipped back over and blew out a breath of air, "what do you want Luke." Your voice had taken a noticeably raspy tone.

"I just wanted to say bye," he said innocently, "and that I called Ben and Jack, they agreed to come stay with you for the time being. They'll be here late tonight or early tomorrow morning." Luke shifted uncomfortably under your tired and cranky stare before finally asking again, "are you completely sure that-"

"Yes Luke," you croaked out, "besides Ben and Jack will be here soon."

"Hmmmmm, okay," he put his large suitcase down and walked over to you.

"You are officially in the infection zone," you informed him rather sassily.

He chuckled, "I'm pretty sure this whole house has been infected thanks to you." He bent over so that he could give your shoulders a quick squeeze and then press a kiss to the side of your head, "get well Y/N, contact any of us if you need anything."

"I know Mum," you teased him, "and you're going to be late if you don't go soon."

"Just," he paused and pursed his lips, "stay safe Y/N. I love you."

You studied your face for a few moments, "I love you too Luke, and I will. Nothing crazy for me."

With a final smile and wave, your brother walked out the front door. You waited until the lock was turned and his car had left the driveway before you snuggled back into the warm couch. You could finally nap uninterrupted.

And nap you did, for a solid four hours you were as good as dead while you snoozed on the couch.

You were sleeping so deeply that you didn't hear a copy of your front door key slide into the lock and slowly give an intruder access to your house. You didn't know that the man entering your home had been watching you for months, he knew your schedule, your likes and dislikes, your friends and enemies, and he knew that now when you were sick and alone was the time to strike. He was your stalker, a stalker you didn't know you had as he had held himself back from contacting you at all until now. But when he saw you laying there, unaware of him, his hands twitched a little in want.