Chpt. 9 {A New Way To Live}

A/N: I know another short af chapter! I can't. This is the second to last chapter of this book, and then, the sequel! Woohoo! The sequel will be their vacation. Also, I ditched my upload schedule, I'm just gonna update the last chapter when I feel like it lol. Enjoy!

After our party, we still didn't have exciting lives, which bored us. We planned a vacation. A road trip more like. A road trip to Florida.

We planned to go in a week, I told my mom I was going on vacation to Florida with my friends, and I was very surprised that she said I could. It was something about a 'new found responsibility' or whatever.

We were very excited to go on this vacation, but still had a week left to go. A week to plan our vacation.

~~~

We decided on taking a break from obsessing over Florida and went to the beach. Sadie has never gone to the beach, and Caleb was very excited about this. I think Caleb likes her a bit.

At the beach, I sit down on a towel with Millie and we talk, while Sadie and the boys go in the water. Later on, Finn comes over, soaking wet, and trying to drag me into the water.

"C'mon y/n/n, get your lazy ass up, and hang out with us!" Finn whines.

"Fine." I give into Finn's pleading and stand up, taking my cover up off and putting my sunglasses on my towel.

"Bye Mills," I say and walk towards Finn, to go in the ocean.

Finn lifts me up and carries my bridal style into the water. We declared we are officially a couple a few days before we planned our vacation and we were both very happy about it.

Finn ran into the ocean and threw me in. We have a splash war, like the last time we went to the beach and the rest join us. It turns into one giant splash war between all of us. We came down and Finn picks me up.

"I'm so glad I was your getaway car," I say and give him a small kiss.

"Me too."

"This is..." I try to think of the ending.

"A new way to live"

A/n: It's edited!