Top Brock x Sub Brian(requested)

A/N: this is smutish. Requested by @Shara-Gamemenplayer8mention a user

Brock's Pov:

Me and my gang are at this club made for gangs. And since my gang is the best gang in Los Santos, then of course we are here.

I was sitting on a throne on the second level.  My boys surrounding me to protect me since I am their leader.

I was eyeing everyone that was dancing and having fun. I suddenly saw the most beautiful boy ever in my life.

He looked like a twink. He was perfect. He will be mine and only mine. He will be the queen to my heart and my gang. The queen of Los Santos.

I whisper in Nogla's and Jon's ears "get me that boy in the jean shorts and red crop top with red thigh high boots."

I pointed to him and they smirked nodding their heads. I saw them walk of to him and started talking to him.

I crossed my arms smirking while watching. "Well boys, you will soon have a queen to protect."

They all smirked and answered back with "yes" or "finally". "When will he be ours?" asked Ohm.

I watched Nogla and Jon drag my our future queen to us. "Soon. Very soon." is all I said.

Brian's pov:

I was sitting on a stool drinking some water because I don't like beer. I was suddenly turned around.

I saw two men with tattoos and piercings standing there, looking at me. I gulped due to the fact I'm in a gang club and they were scary.

"Our boss wants to talk to you." said the one with brown hair and blue eyes. "I didn't do anything wrong."

"We know. Just come with us." said the other. I didn't want to go with them so I said no.

I was suddenly grabbed by the arms, lifted up, and dragged up the stairs and to a throne where a man was sitting.

He was surrounded by me who were smirking at me. All were wearing black leather jackets and had tattoos.

The leader looked at us and smirked evilly. "Hello our queen. Welcome." All I did was whimper.

I was dragged to him and was forced down onto his lap. My chest was facing his chest. "Y-your queen?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Yes baby. Our queen. You belong to the BDBB now." he said smirking. No way.

I was now the queen if the most dangerous gang in Los Santos? Omg, no no no no. "There's no escaping us baby. You're our queen forever." He once again said.

"W-what's your name?" I knew his name, I just didn't want to believe I was his. "My name, is Brock. Some people call me Moo, some call me Brock. But you, my darling, will call me daddy."

I felt him start to palm me through my shorts. I whimpered covering my mouth because there was still guys surrounding us.

"Luke, Mini, hamdcuff his hands behind his back. Lui, Tyler, tie his legs to the throne." Moo said.

They all did as they were told and I was left a whimpering mess. Moo kept rubbing me slowly. God, I wanted more.

The guys weren't even watching they were just looking ahead or behind us. As if making sure we wouldn't be harmed.

Moo tapped my lips with three of his fingers. I knew he wanted me to suck on them so I just did.

He kept rubbing me only harder this time. He watched me smirking. "My my my princess, aren't you such a slut?"

I couldn't answer so I started bobbing my head on his fingers. He stooped palming me causing me to whimper.

"Basically, rip off his shorts and shirt with your knife. I'll give him a sweater of mine that will be to big on him."

Basically walked over to me unfased by the command. He did as he was told with no regret the walked back to where he was standing.

"Okay. Enough fun for right now. Evan, come.and un-handcuff him him. Tyler, come untie him."

They did as told. Once done, Moo grabbed on of the sweaters he had in a backpack and put it on me. I was really big on me.

Blue eyes with brown hair came and helped my stand. The sweater reached my knees. It was so big. I had major sweater paws.

Moo got up and picked me up bridal style smiling. "Time to go home our queen."