Chapter 1: Vivid Stones Trapped Within

Roses are the burgundy color that closely resembles the blood in our veins. Violets are blue like the deep tropical sea everyone wishes they could catch their sights on. It's odd, the color of blood, the color of roses, the color seen daily, is feared more so than the blue we'd never see. The people here live amongst the rose garden surrounding the border. Legend is told, if one enters the rose garden their clothes will closely resemble the color of the roses, indicating their own blood stains. A death threat, amongst this town resides within the intents of the gods.

There are the 5 tiers of civilization that reside here the 5th tier is the most wealthy but the most envied, they're known as the kings of the land their beds made of the gold only found in Egypt, their food; animals hand picked from the masses with the slightest touch of rare fruit rarely seen. But most importantly Every meal of a king had a rose petal softly lay atop their amazingly pristine cooked meal. The kings found the land settled it and created our many states, but once the lower tiers had arrived the king's role had simply been to order them, punish them, but only enrich themselves for their oh so hard work. The kings have the talent of being a ruler, which is a role requiring mostly lack of empathy.

The 4th tier are the warriors, or those who fight for the kings, they also receive riches but only to die in battle and have their name forgotten or at least the good ones. The ones who shove one's face into the semant with a slightly crooked smile for a public ceremony of death will always be remembered. The 3rd tier are the merchants; the bribers, the flatterers the ones who will take anyone's money for things the kings would call worthless junk, but would sell the finest gold only to the kings. The merchants are their own little deal, most would mostly avoid them. The 2nd tier are the servants or those who have dedicated their lives to the profession of serving all the classes.  

The only rule the 2nd tier has is to not serve the 1st tier. The 1st tier are the criminals, the slaves, the beaten, the worthless. The 1st tier is I.

My name is Jade Francisca and I'm an untouchable, my crime most unforgettable among the masses. I'm not the girl who traded gold for a rabbet, nor am I the one who stabbed my best friend nor my sister. I'm the one who defied the gods. Ever since my birth I have been destined to be a 1 ever since 3000 years ago when I died, only to change my name and give my life to the God of the underworld, my dear Hades soul resides within me. I remember the single day that I died only to live again but never the same, I am Hades daughter, but now I am hades himself. Our souls merged when he was caste out by the gods alliance. Hades was to become a mere nothing in a gods castle they caste Hades into the void which was designed to become of him but not in my eyes, Hades was truly a savior for the criminals with no where to go. I was not a criminal in my lifetime in fact The gods adored me until I rebelled to save Hades. I remember walking in Heaven's library each time I walked near a certain spot this promanant black dust began to appear but only under my observation, so I collected the dust.

My new collection grew and grew until I could fit it in a chest in my room, but one day I opened the mahogany chest only to watch through a portal every night, a portal to the underworld, but I wasn't afraid though I was astounded at the sights of hades, I had fell in love with the darkness trapped in a chest. Once Apollo, my god of light, found my chest he didn't blame me nor did he caste me away though his pity for me was intense, so intense that his goal was to caste Hades away. Apollo loved me and I loved Hades, but the tragedy of it is when 3 beings become 1.  Ever since the beginning of time I have been a soul stealer. Apollo willingly gave his to me as he fought Hades but somehow I found myself my in tact with Hades. Apollo's power has always lied within me but one day my sense of Apollo was gone but I could feel his power more than ever but Apollo himself was gone. So afterward it was Hades and I. To this day the Gods of light resent me.