Chapter 19

(Thanks to everyone commenting and voting on this story. I love you all so much and mystery man loves you too! Oh and in the last chapter I asked if I should keep the cover photo and all of you said yes, so its gonna stay. Enjoy the new chapter!)

I grumbled the whole time as I got ready for bed, subconsciously ignoring grumpy, who is glued to my feet and followed me wherever I go. I kept going over what happened with mystery man and it was driving me nuts! Who is he and what the fuck is going on?

Apparently grumpy was kinda annoyed by my lack of attention to him and started growling. Raising a brow at the creature that stood in front of me growling deeply. "Your adorable." In an instant the growling stopped. His wolfy eyes widened at me and stared at me like I was crazy.

Which I am.

"What? You don't intimidate me." I stated with a innocent voice giving the wolf a grin.

I snorted at the look that came on his face, he looked like he was pouting. I turned around heading to my room while saying, "keep doing that, I'll call you pouty instead of grumpy'" He growled at my back before once again following me.

I climbed in bed pulling the covers on my body and curled up to the warm fur next to me, grumpy rumbling as I did.

My eyes drooped heavily and I gave in to letting them finally close.

~

"Grumpy?"

I woke later in the night when I no longer felt warm fury body pressed against mine, I looked to see he was missing. The area where he layed was warm meaning he hadn't left too long ago. Once I didn't hear the clicking of his claws or his growling, I called his name again.
"Grumpy?"

My brows scrunched together in confusion. Where is he? My movement was slow getting out of bed and not noticing the chillness from the floor on my feet.

I crept down hallway, growing more confused when there was no sign of grumpy.

I continued my search downstairs. "Grumpy? C'mon its cold, I need my fury heater!"

The living room and kitchen were empty. "Grumpy!" I shouted, fed up with not being able to find a huge ass wolf. My eyes suddenly narrowed at my back door being unlocked. My walk to the door was cautious and my nerves on edge.

My eyes widen when I opened the unlock door and found two burly figures talking lowly outside a couple feet away.

What. The. Fuck.

"Eeep." I gasped and smacked my hand harshly over my mouth. The two figures instantly stopped their conversation and snapped their heads towards me.

A shriek escaped my throat when the taller of the two started walkings towards door, I quickly shut the door with a loud slam.

"Away with you!" Was my response to the harsh knocking on door. Seconds later...the knocking stopped. My gaze went to the ceiling when I heard a thump from upstairs.

My breath caught in my throat and my heart pounded vigorously as creaks sounded on the stairs. I scanned the kitchen untill my eyes landed on the knife drawer. I leaped for the drawer and pulled out a large knife. I gripped the handle firmly as I crept around the corner to see the stairway come into view.
I gasped at what I saw at the bottom of the stairs.

It was grumpy.

"I'm turning you into a fur coat!!"