Five - Cereal

"Eddie!" You screamed as the freckle-splattered ginger poked his head out from the bathroom.

"What is it now?" He asked as he slowly walked out towards you, turning your head in anger. The two of you had just came back from a premiere of Eddie's movie, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'. Of course, as the Potterhead you were, you'd definitely see the movie.

"You ate all my cereal," You said bluntly as you turned to face him, the eye-blinding diamond earrings swaying to the rhythm of your movements. You still wore your soft, yellow dress from the premiere, not bothering to take it off.

"Who eats cereal at this time? The Premiere went until 11:30, it's practically 12 AM now," Eddie protested as he loosened the burgundy bow tie around his neck.

"Eddie, you've been my flatmate and lover for three years. Don't you bloody know not to eat my cereal?" You exclaimed to him as your hands clenched the empty cereal box.

"Look, I'll buy you another box in the morning," Eddie negotiated as he threw his bow tie into the washing basket that sat on the couch.

"But I don't want it tomorrow morning! I need it now! Specifically, lucky charms," You shouted as you aggressively threw the cereal box into the bin.

"You're such a child," Eddie added as his English accent clung to every word he spoke. You grunted as you walked over to him, picking up the silky bow tie from the basket and wrapping it around his neck. You brought him closer to you with the bow tie wrapped around his neck, meeting his kaleidoscopic eyes, your cheeks and the tip of your ears tinting a shade of red. You inched your body close, before plummeting the heel of your shoe onto Eddie's tipped, black and most likely expensive shoes.

"Now you know not to eat my cereal without my permission," You grunted as Eddie burst in screams of pain, unwrapping the bow tie from his neck.

"God damn it, (Name)!" He screamed as he stumbled over his feet, falling onto the soft couch that sat in front of the wide-screened television.

"You bloody posh Pom!" You exclaimed with the best British accent you could muster, before unbuckling the belts of your shoes and leaving them next to the door.

"I most certainly do not speak like that!" He protested before taking off his shoes and throwing one of them to your head, grunting from the pain.

"Come on, we're going out. You're buying me cereal now," You said to him as you grabbed his hand, trying with all your strength to pull his body up towards you. Eddie gave a devious smirk as you struggled to pull him up before the tables turned to him pulling you down on top of you.

"Damsel in distress, love." He mumbled as he gently pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear. You couldn't help but muster a smile as you stared into his eyes. You ran your hands through his hair before giving a strong sigh towards him.

"You know, if I was a witch from Hogwarts, I definitely would cast Aguamenti on you by now." You told him before pointing your index finger to his freckled nose and lightly tapping it, Eddie chuckling lightly from your act.

"Love, I am a Magizoologist in the movie. Don't forget that I am definitely more superior and famous then you in the Wizarding World." Eddie protested before planting a soft kiss on your collarbone, smiling gently as he locked eyes with yours.

"You're buying me cereal though. Don't try and guilt trip me." You exclaimed to him as your hands formed into a fist before punching Eddie's shoulder with minor force.

"Fine, let's go out now." Eddie groaned as he wrapped his arms around you, standing up as he picked you up into a bridal style. You gave a small peck on Eddie's cheeks before playing with the curls of his burgundy-ish hair. Eddie lazily slid his feet into the expensive shoes that you had caused minor damage too. As you passed the kitchen top, you quickly reached out for the keys and rested them on your lap.