Chapter 29 - Naughty Things (END)

It's been about a week since we've officially started to go out and honestly not much has changed. Louis is still in his 'not talking to me' and 'I'm clearing up my feelings for you' mode. So, I have no one to really talk about stuff too. I can't really talk to Aiden about how I'm feeling because well, he's my boyfriend. My heart skipped a beat and I laughed out loud for a second. Boyfriend.

I stopped at my locker and unloaded my books from my bag. I put a picture of Aiden in the back of my locker, so I can see him every hour. I grab the last notebook and stuff it in the back. I quickly shut the door and look around. I see Aiden hanging out with his friends at the other side of the room. I stand, quietly, and watch him. I studied the way he looked, the way he laughed with his friends, the way he placed his hand on another guys arm. Pang. I frowned, what is this feeling?

Our eyes locked and smiled greatly. His smile cleared any harsh feelings I had away. He waved slightly, acknowledging my presence. I let out a breath I was unknowingly holding. I smiled and waved back. Aiden walked over to me; excusing his friends.

"Hey." He swiftly says, batting an eye.

I chuckle, "Hey." I look around and take a step closer, and hold one of his hands. Our bags are hiding them. Aiden instantly smiles.

"Let's go on a date." He says quietly, so only I could hear.

My heart skips a beat and I nod my head with great acceptance.

"Friday. I'll pick you up." Aiden says.

-----------------------------------------------

Friday appeared a lot faster than I expected. I guess I was just super busy with the week. I picked out a super simple outfit. I didn't know what we were doing so I didn't want to dress to fancy or too casual. I picked out a simple black long-sleeve shirt and some nice dark jeans. Of course, I picked out a nice pair of sneakers. I styled my hair slightly different, making it spike up just slightly. I felt that give me a 'badboy esk' feel to it.

I heard the doorbell ring downstairs and rush down to answer it. I knew who it was going to be. Aiden, he looked magnificent. Really beautiful. He wore a button down shirt with his normal biker jacket and some nice jeans. I sighed in relief, I picked the right thing to wear.

He smiled at me, eyeing my up and down. Checking me out as I checked him out. He is some eye-candy. Aiden grabbed my hand and squeezed tight. "You look hot." He choked out.

I laughed. "So, do you!" We both joked.

He led me to his car and opened the door for me. I hopped in and situated myself. I grabbed the seat belt and tried to buckle but it wasn't budging.  Aiden hopped back in his car and looked over at me. He sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" He leaned over to me, our faces close together. Eyes locked. Click, the buckle fastened. Aiden smiles, all toothy. "I bet you wanted me to kiss you." He backs away from me and fastens his own. I pouted. He was right.

Aiden reverses the car and heads down the road. He stops at a stop sign. He quickly leans over to me and kisses my cheek. He rushes back to normal position and presses the gas petal. "I can't leave you hanging." I smiled and giggled, trying not to let him know that I enjoyed it.

--------------------------------------------

Neon lights flashed around and I could see that we were at the bowling alley. I looked at Aiden. He sheepishly smiled. "I didn't want to be stereotypical." He unbuckled his seat and opened his door. He walked over to my side and opened the door for me. If the night keeps going like it's been, it was going to be a great night.

We enter the alley and walk up to the counter. Aiden pays for our tickets and the man asks for our shoe sizes. Once we exchange shoes, we walk over to our lane. I pick up a bowling ball and realize that I'm weak! I couldn't pick up the ball! I casually walked away from the ball and picked a different one that seemed lighter. Still too heavy, I tried once again, and finally, it was good.