1

Chaeyoung's POV

"CHAEYOUNG!!"

I heard someone burst through my door, but I decided to roll over and fall deeper into my sleep.

"Chaeyoung! Wake up! it's time for school!!" a loud voice yelled as they were jumping on my bed...

School... isn't it still in the middle of our break? I looked up and saw my roommate, Kim Dahyun

"Huh? Isn't it still holidays Dahyun?" I said grumpily, I really hope it isn't school, I don't even know what classes I'm in!

"It is so get your ass out of that bed tiger cub!" She said as she laughed out of the room.

...

I got on the bus with Dahyun and saw my friend Hirai Momo, I waved to her and she waved back. We always sit at the back so idiots don't stuff around with us behind us.

...

UGH! our first class is math! my worst nightmare TT

I sat next to Momo and Dahyun, they're so busy in conversation that they don't even notice me (aw lovebirds~).

Everyone is starting to walk in now and sit with their friends, a girl with medium length, black hair put her stuff down and sat next to me, I've seen her somewhere... Maybe last year we talked once or twice?

"Is it okay if I sit next to you? I don't know anyone in this class, except for you" she said in a shy voice.

"Sure! I'm sorry if this comes off as rude but, how do you know me?" I replied curiously.

"Every now and then we'd pass each other in class or in the cafeteria, we've talked I think three or four times?"

"Yeah, I thought you looked familiar but I couldn't pin point it. Oh, I'm Son Chaeyoung by the way!" I held out my hand to shake hers. I hope my hands aren't sweaty, that'd be so embarrassing! Wait why am I even worrying about this? It's not like I think of her as anything at the moment... I just want to have a good impression!

"I'm Myoui Mina, Nice to finally meet you Chaengie!" She shook my hand and smiled. She such a bright smile, I couldn't help but smile back. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about that nickname she gave me

...

Momo, Dahyun and I were walking through the halls to the cafeteria. We got out food and sat outside under the tree we always hang out at.

"So who was that girl you were talking to huh~~" Momo said teasingly.

"Do you have a crush on her?!" Dahyun excitedly yelled.

"No, no she's just a friend," is she even my friend? should I even call her that? "Her name is Myoui Mina and she's a very nice person!" I told them.

"Hey Chaengie!"

I looked over my shoulder and speak of the devil, it was Mina.

"Hi! Wanna sit with us? I'm Momo and this is Dahyun, we're friends of Chaeyoung" Momo said as she patted a spot next to me, and moved over. Really Momo? That's so extra I don't even have a crush on her yet.

wait, did i just think yet? No no, I'm probably just getting distracted in my own thoughts pffft..

"Are you sure... I don't want to intrude on you guys or anything..." Mina said anxiously

"Come on penguin, sit down it's okay!" Dahyun said

Penguin? Is today a make-a-nickname-for-every-person-you-speak-to day?!

"O-okay.." She said as she sat right next to me.

Mina's POV

Oh gosh I hope Chaeyoung can't hear my heart beating so fast! I've had a crush on her for ages but I've been to scared to say it!

"So Mina, do you want to hang out more with us? I know this little cub here would like that" Dahyun asked while patting Chaeyoungs head.

"shutup" Chaeyoung murmured as she looked away, blushing.

"Sure! I'd love to!" I said. AW! Chaeyoung smiled so bright after I said that, her dimple is so cute!

a few minutes passed and we talked to each other, but I was quite curious on one thing

"Dahyun? Are you and Momo dating?" I asked curiously.

"W-what no what makes y-you think that!" Dahyun blurted out, her and Momo were blushing like crazy!

"You act like it, sorry if I made you guys uncomfortable!!" TT I hope I didn't!

For the rest of the break we talked about anything and everything, Chaeyoung's so funny! They invited me to go to their house for a two day sleepover, I said I'd have to talk to my mother about it but I said hopefully! They all gave me their numbers so I can text them.

...

School just finished, Finally that was such a tiring but fun day! I walked in the house and got onto my bed, hugging my heinz ketchup plushie. Suddenly I got a notification on my phone saying:

Text from Unknown - 4:02 PM

"Hey Penguin :-)"

Hm, Chaeyoung Dahyun or Momo?

I opened my phone and texted back

"hi, is this the Tiger Cub, or one of the two lovers?"

"It's Chaeyoung! I was wondering if you wanted to do anything this week?"
Oh my gosh! Is she asking me out? Hm... Probably not. Let's hope though!

"Okay! What day and time would best suit you?"

"Does friday right after school seem good? Then I can stay out as long as I want"

She sounded so excited about it! How could I say no?

"Okay!"

...

Text from Tiger Cub 🐯 - 12:30 AM

"Make sure you don't eat beforehand!"

"Oooh are you taking me out for dinner? Do you want to say something to me Chaengie?"

Why did I send that? I wasn't even thinking! Oh gosh I'm so scared to see what she's gonna say

"Yes I am 😁 I'll tell you later, good night Mina~"

"You better! Good night Chaengie!"

...

I can't stop thinking about her! I've been up this whole time just thinking about my little cub... It's already 2 am... I better try to sleep harder...

[A/N SORRY THIS IS SO BAD... It's my first fanfic for a while ! I just had to make a MiChaeng one!]