Fighting To Be Free.

This has not been edited.

-------                                  

All chaos broke out then. Everyone went running and viciously attacking one another. I could barely glance around without seeing various smudges of blood covering the once beautiful white sand.

But the color of the sand wasn't important right now. Not dying was.

Lucky for me, Decklin had commanded some dude's in human form to grab me and drag me off. I bet he just wanted to deal with me separately, probably torture me.

But I wasn't going down without a fight, no way.

That's why when one of the guys in human form came charging at me, I quickly threw a punch before he could grab me.

The guy snarled, clasping a hand over his bleeding nose. "You bitch!"

Then he charged at me, using his shoulder and thrusting it into mine. His strength was overwhelming, sending me into the ground.

I gasped and he took no mercy, jumping right onto of me. He raised his fist to hit me when I remembered the knife I put in my boot.

I said I'd never kill anyone again, but right now, I needed to be able to keep myself alive.

In one fluid motion I grabbed it and plunged into his back. He yelped and howled in pain and I took the opportunity to buck him off and yank the knife out, this time hitting him straight in the heart. His cries of pain were silenced then.

I nearly breathed a sigh of relief that I hadn't died, but it was all short lived when another rogue came and yanked me up.

"You killed Will! You killed Will!" He shouted, over and over again while attempting to drag me off into the forest.

"Let go of me!" I thrashed drastically and began to scream many profanities, I will silenced when he placed his hand over my mouth. I took the opportunity and managed to grip his pinkie between my teeth, biting down hard.

Hard enough to draw blood, his disgusting coppery blood flooding my mouth. He hissed in pain and wrenched his hand from me. I quickly elbowed him in the stomach and turned, aiming a punch right at him. But he caught my fist. He was obviously just as fast as me. Maybe a little faster.

But I already had a idea of what move to make next. And it pulled off when I sent a powerful kick to his stomach. He let out a breathless gasp and released my fist, I quickly swung it back and sent a blow to his jaw, dislocating it.

I'm quick to put him out of his misery when I thrust the knife right into his heart. He fell limp to the grown and I exhaled a breath I realized I hadn't noticed I'd been holding.

I don't even get a freaking break, no, I can see another guy clearly running at me. His fist clenched and his face stone hard. I also notice he's a lot bigger then the other two I've fought. He's packing seriously muscle and I know if I got in a fist fight with him, it wouldn't end good.

That's why with just a flick of my wrist I released the knife, watching it spin through the air before it impaled my target's head.

I watched as his eyes rolled back into his head, my stomach clenching in disgust. Just like the other two guys, he fell to the ground. Dead.

"God, give me a break," I grumbled, jogging over. I grimaced, wrenching the knife from his head.

I glance around, my eyes frantically for Gage. And somehow through the massacre, I saw him and Decklin slowly circling around each other, their lips pulled back in a snarl and long canine teeth gleaming with danger.