[R]Chapter 16: [Kiss]Who the Fuck is Allergic to Viagra?

A word of appreciation from me for all those reading this book on radish and helping me earn for my laptop.

Hello there guys, if something of you from over there are here. Max characters for A/N over there is 300 and it's too short for me to speak properly. Thanks to you guys reading my book over there, I've managed to earn half the amount of money required to purchase a laptop. If everything goes as planned and it keeps up with the same pace, I'll be able to buy it by the end of this month, but that would mean that I'll have to upload around 20 chapters, 2 I just posted half an hour ago included. I'll do my best to succeed in that mission and give you an amazing story in return. What I wanted to mention is that I'll probably publish this book and will be giving to you awesome guys free papercopy as thanks for paying to read now. It's not much considering how much support you've given me, but I hope it will mean something :D

Also, if some want to join radish but have no money for coins, I shall talk to staff since I have some free coins to give away. And if Klare is there among you, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you. I've just been loaded with work so I couldn't make it to send them to you. Will do it all properly this week.

Thank you once again,
Sincerely, Me
And Alter Ego.
´~………………………~'

CHAPTER 16:
- WHO THE FUCK IS ALLERGIC TO VIAGRA -

~10 minutes before Alis tried to strangle Nikolas

   Nikolas had no idea what the hell happened when he woke up in hospital bed, surrounded by the familiar pale green color of the hospital walls - he has been rather accustomed to those.

He had a deal with Daniel and Violet to go out for a dinner, eventually waiting for Edward to arrive as well - Daniel's boyfriend, Nik's best friend no. 2 - and so far he couldn't remember doing anything that would've caused him to choke and collapse.

There were two reasons why he chose to go outside that day, he even went through the trouble of dressing properly; one was the need to talk with Daniel and Edward since he still couldn't come to terms that his best friends were dating and he was blind enough not to notice it. Second would be that it was Ava's death anniversary in few days and as her best friend, he wanted to talk with Violet about it.

She was, when that guy Lucas killed her in Seattle and gave her identify to Nik's sister - Kaley, he had no idea of back then - buried under Kaley's name. Despite her home being in London, Nikolas had no heart - or he was a coward, even - to dig her grave and transport the body across the ocean to her birthplace, so he just left it there, making sure that the grave stone got changed as soon as the conflict got resolved.

In a sense, he was really a coward - he probably wouldn't have been able to take it had her body been buried close to him. Violet wasn't rich like him or anything, but she loved Ava like she was her sister - and Nikolas believed that he owed her the chance to see her grave. Of the person she considered family.

It was his fault that she couldn't do as much, anyway.

Violet wasn't really mad at him when he told her about it - actually, she kneeled him when she first found out of Ava dying, but when they met few days ago at that pizzeria, she acted decent and said that she understood him, no matter how much she wanted to break his nose.

He royally screwed up. It was the past he couldn't run from - one way or another it would come back to bite him and that was a perfect example.

He wondered if Violet only acted nice before trying to poison him, but he discarded the thought as soon as it appeared.