Chapter 15: Viagra, Garlic; It's all the Same

CHAPTER 15:
- VIAGRA, GARLIC; IT'S ALL THE SAME -

The plan was simple.

One word, six letters: VIAGRA.

Alis had many plans in stock, but making him drink Viagra right before he left the house to go outside clubbing - and for some reason, Nikolas was always clubbing on Saturdays - and embarrass him in public was the perfect choice. Of course, that action alone wouldn't have been enough, because he could've noticed his boner on time and decided to not go outside.

Which was how Alis realized that he must drink or eat Viagra while outside of his home. Luckily, Alis just happened to know where he was going to go according to their thin walls that let her get the precise instructions of his mates and she just happened to know the place inside out as someone she just happened to to have worked there in the past.

Which is why she just happened to be capable of putting few Viagra pills in his meal and getting away with her plan making it all okay - of course with a helping hand. And that's where Hailey she had already called to come and help came in the picture - she used text messages of course since those thin walls of theirs were really a double edged sword.

"Really? I'm coming right now." To cut the long story short, it just so happened that it was Saturday again and Nikolas was about to get going (odds were really on her side), and Alis had secretly been preparing to stalk him and commence the operation. Hailey was Hailey, she wanted to join the fun no matter the price, so she decided to go along

And he probably won't suspect a single thing about her widening their battlefield - which was the great indicator that everything was going to go in her favor.

Too bad she miscalculated some things.

It was precisely 21:05 when Nikolas left his apartment, one minute later was he followed by Alis who made sure to lock everything and bring the weapon along. Hailey was, of course, essential to this plan because no way in Hell would Alis dare to go and buy that medicine on her own - she'd probably get a heart attack. Alis was really glad she had a friend like her.

When she went downstairs, Nikolas already drove off with his car. Brains able to hear the unfathomable screeching of his tires as he drove even from hundred meters away gave his location away and Alis had to sigh, for a second doubting her plan.

Yet remembering everything since the day he came and all of his annoying pranks he pulled on her, she just couldn't let him go.

Fuck or be fucked, she reminded herself. Nikolas was right, the more she left him be, the more time he had to think of something much more terrible and evil to use against her, so she could only try and make him move out as soon as possible - by using terrible tactics right off the bat.

She sighed as Hailey appeared in front of her, looking like she was twenty-seven instead of twenty-two, but Nikolas just had to chose a classy restaurant to go to. Elegance and wealth was what defined her friend,

Which was why she cursed, she had to dress appropriately and although there were high chances of her meeting someone from her past - at the worst, her family - she couldn't let the perfectly aligned stars of her fortune go in vain.

"Get in the car, we're moving right away, I got us the table next to reception as planned," she said opening the doors as Alis got inside with a sigh, debating on her decision for the one last time.

Nikolas. Revenge. Moving out. Peace.

She repeated the mantra and with a nod, Hailey drove off after Nikolas, the address already inputted in her GPS.