Preference - The perfect drink

You're with that one special person. Together, simply enjoying each other's presence, as suddely your mouth becomes dry. What is the perfect drink?

John Watson: Either coffee or hot coco.

Coffee in the morning, you're still weary from the few hours you could sleep and coffe is the ideal drink to wake up with. Especially when you get your hot drink from John along with some breakfast in bed. Amazing start of a beautiful day...

Hot coco is better in the evening. When you're cuddled up with him, hot coco is the perfect sweet drink to have when you're cutely together. And don't forget hot coco gives you a moustache. Whether you prefer your doctor clean shaven or not; a hot chocolate moustache is adorable and a fun thing to giggle about!

Sherlock Holmes: Tea. Tea is the best. And you can drink it all day: in the morning, in the afternoon, at tea-time, in the evening, at night... literately whenever you want. It is a gentle and warm drink that must be served in a proper teacup. And Sherlock will make you the tea since you're not in the mood to do it and he always criticise the tea you make. You could ask Mrs. Hudson to make it for you, but then of course she's your landlady, not your housekeeper.

Mycroft Holmes: Wine. Wine. Wine. Did I mention "wine"? White wine is the best for you and Myc. But don't drink it in the morning. It's a delicious drink that always tastes better at twilight or when the light of day has disappeared. It's a drink that sure would make the right mood and it's a classic drink to drink together with this classic Britton.

Jim Moriarty: Sorry, but I'm just going to say this: Anything with alcohol in it. Classy cocktails, Scottish whisky or the oddest mixed drinks. Try a "Wodka-Martini" and make sure it's shaken, not stirred in the Bond-way of speaking. It will bring the inner-Irish guy out of him which is really cute. Getting drunk with Moriarty is an experience you don't want to miss... ;-D

*Update: @LocallyBlurry gave me this wonderful idea for a drink with Jim: Bailey Irish Cream Liquor. Check it out, it really fits with him. Thank you @LocallyBlurry for this amazing idea! *

A/N

Hey there!

First of all: I never meant to be rude or stereotype-ish, so, so sorry if I said something offensive with that Irish/Scottish thing. I didn't mean to be rude at all, please, let that be clear. I really love Scotland and Ireland and sometimes actually prefer it to England. Sometimes. Please don't be offended!

Secondly: I don't think I've ever updated this much in a row. Three updates in three days, pretty proud of myself. ;-)

Thirdly: I can't wait to upload part two of the previous Sherlock one shot! Only John left, and I think I'll do some imagines too before Sherlock... We'll see.

Fourthly (is that correct English? Probably not...) : I really hope you liked this preference! Thank you so much for reading and please vote and comment! Tell me what your favourite drink is and when to drink it! My favourite is without a shadow of a doubt tea, and hot coco at the right time.

Thank you so much for reading!

Catch you later!

-MS