|0.36|

O M N I M I S C I E N T
"God damn it Le'Cray! You have to learn how to get up and go to the bathroom!" Ximena shouted at him with her temple buldging out in anger. It had been a few weeks since Le'Cray had been a temporary resident of the Reagan home and it was already running both Ximena and her husband thin. Although Ximena had him locked up in the guest bedroom majority of the time, Le'Cray still managed to screw with the orderly fashion of the house.

With his brain disorder, he tends to forget how to do fundamental things and using the bathroom was one of them. Ximena lacked the patience to care for him resulting in his bedroom to reek of urine due to him using it on the mattress a multitude of times. He rarely bathed due to not having assistance nor did he eat.

Clearly Ximena wasn't fit to care for anyone, but her self.

She didn't know what she was dealing with until Le'Cray spent his first three days at the home and threw up everything he ate due to her skipping his daily routine for him to take his medicine.

"I-I'm sorry."He held his head down and signed with his fingers.

"Sorry is not enough! Go clean yourself up and don't get out of the tub until you don't smell like a toilet! You're so disgusting!"She shouted at him causing him to cover his ears, she was causing him to have a sever migraine that could eventually lead to a seizure in any moment.

With cleaning gloves on her hands, she snatched the sheets off of the drowned bed. The smell was revolting to her, so she carried it out in front of her so she could place them in the washer. She heard the water running knowing that Le'Cray was now in the bathtub.

"I have to get rid of him, quick."She murmured as she started up the washer to cleanse the urine stained sheets.

She let out a stressing sigh just as her work cell went off. "Officer Reagan."She answered.

"Reagan, I need you down here now."Luckket ordered her causing her to comb her fingers through her hair stressfully while rolling her eyes.

"You aren't gonna be ordering me around and I can't come in right now. Figure it out on your own and I'll be there to check in later."She told Luckket who didn't quite take it well. He felt as if a women had no right to tell a man no. He was expecting her to ask "How high?" whenever he told her to jump.

Luckket sat in his office chair turning around towards his computer letting her eyes roam upon the picture on the desktop. "I don't know if I should consider you a suspect or a victim at this point."This confused Ximena, she was oblivious to what he was aiming at.

"What the hell are you talking about Conner?"Ximena spat at him deciding to name him with his first name. She was upset making everything she's done so obvious. Luckket chuckled over the phone knowing he had her.

"April 13, Thursday at 2:45. Left wing of interstate-10 Dodge Charger, and a Mustang makes a collision. You seem to emerge out of an unmarked car, it wasn't assigned for any undercover work nor do you own it personally. I checked a few sources and a few of your cards and noticed that you rented it from Enterprise-Rent-A-Car. It was pretty evident that you were following this Mustang with the intent to crash into it. Once you crashed into it, lo and behold, suspect of not only one homicide, but two and a few robberies. Yung', A2 or should I call him Anthony so your memory could get to jogging?"

Ximena was at a lost of words. How did he know all this? What she also didn't know was that Luckket had been not only following Anthony, but also her. He suspected a difference in his partner after the both of them went to go search that storage unit in Baton Rouge. She seemed in on everything and it was only a matter of time until both Anthony and her were spotted together.