Final Chapter : Jade's POV

"Is everybody ready?" Sikowitz asked

"Sure" "Yes" "Ready" came from all of us

Since the little incident with Beck, we all agreed that it was probably wiser to go back to town before something really bad happens.

"I'm still gonna miss this" Tori whispered in my ear

She was in the middle seat, leaning into me with Cat on her other side

"Me too" I whispered back, caressing her cheek

"Are we going to be okay?" she asked more seriously, almost looking worried

"Sure! I don't wanna hide anything anymore"

"Good! You're sleeping with me tonight" she said loud enough only for me and maybe Cat to hear

I gave her a suggestive look and as I predicted, she became bright red

"I... This is not... You know what, stay at yours" she stated as she sat up again

"Oh come on Tor don't be such a prude!" I exclaimed, a little louder than I intended to

I turned around to see if any of the guys had noticed but luckily they didn't seem to be aware of my conversation with Tori, or at least they didn't care

"And besides" I leaned into her to whisper in her ear "we're both old enough for that"

I sat up again and winked, only causing her to gasp and turn three shades redder than she already was. I heard a giggle and immediately turned to Cat, trying to stifle her laughing miserably. I wasn't so discrete after all but anyway!

Cat's laugh became more and more evident and soon enough I found myself laughing along. I didn't even try to hide it which is what I usually do, I didn't want to be that sad and dark person I always appeared to be anymore, I wanted and still want everyone to see the true me, the person I've denied for years, the one who was not only in a relationship but in love and not with anyone, with a girl who loves me back. I've never felt this happy and I've never been this true to myself but I didn't care anymore about what other people could think, if they don't like me for who I really am then damn them, the majority of them didn't like me anyway!

"I love it when you're this happy" Tori interrupted my thoughts

I turned to look at her, she wasn't blushing anymore but smiling from ear to ear with a look in her eyes that I could only recognize as true happiness, she seemed really sincere.

"Well, better get used to it" I said with a wink

Her smile grew even bigger, if it was possible, and nothing could make me happier! I don't know what's coming next, but it could only get better...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm genuinely sorry for such a short last chapter but I just don't feel like writing for this story anymore. I just wanted to give you guys an ending because I feel like I owe it to you. 

Maybe some day I'll write a sequel. Who knows?

Thanks to every single who read this story, love you all!