||Chapter 26||

I took small steps towards him, my heart beating fast. His eyes concentrated on me.
He wore a black suit. His hair were neatly slicked back and I wondered if I haven't imagined him.

His sharp jawline made me weak. His emerald eyes were the only ones I ever wanted to look at.

His eyes weren't cold. Now I know it. They hid away his hurt and pain.

I felt so good and relieved that I saw him again. It's been too long. Too long without him.

We walked slowly towards each other...
A little pain ached in my heart, my eyes were filled with hope.

I felt no anger towards him, I just wanted to feel his arms around me. I've had enough trying to be away from him, maybe that was stupid and dangerous, but at that moment, all I could see way him, and his hypnotizing eyes.
I've missed him sharp, cold voice and his eyes, his hands, his muscular chest and the way he kissed me.

Within seconds, we stood in front of each other. The trees, wind and rain dancing around us.

His amazing smell hit me and I closed my eyes. I just wanted to get lost in his arms, in his chest.

"Natalie..." he said quietly making my heart beat faster. I remembered how it was to kiss him.

I opened my eyes but I couldn't look at his. I lowered my head and tried to find words to speak.

I felt his hand gently raising my chin so I would look him in the eyes.
His emerald eyes softened and filled with worry.

The rain poured in the cold, dark street as he pulled me by the waist onto his chest.
His eyes didn't leave mine for a second.
I could feel my breathing get unsteady as he lowered his head slowly.

"I am so sorry for everything. I never meant to hurt you."

He was only inches away. I wanted him to kiss me, but then I didn't. Yet I knew I wouldn't resist.

I closed my eyes gently as he pulled me even closer and collapsed his lips with mine.
The kiss felt like everything I ever lost came back to me.

The kiss quickly heated up and we were making out in the back of the cab.
When we arrived at the penthouse we quickly rushed towards the elevator.

As soon as it closed he pinned me down by the wall and started to kiss me forcefully, making me moan in the sudden pleasure. My mind was clouded, the only thing that counted right now was him, and how much I needed him.
His lips were soft and addictive. Our tongs fought for dominance as he pressed himself harder against me.

I let him enter my mouth as one of his hands was moving under my shirt towards my chest and the other slowly rising towards my inner thigh.

I pulled my hands over his neck and I ran one hand through his hair.
His touch turned me on and I knew he was too.
As soon as the elevator opened he picked me up making me cross my legs around his waist.
He started to walk towards his bedroom as he kissed my neck forcefully making me moan.
I needed him, his touch, his lips.

He placed me gently onto his bed, my legs still crossed around him.
He took his shirt off and I ran my hand through his perfect abs.

His hands quickly reached my shirt and he didn't bother taking it off, he just ripped it apart making me gasp.

My white laced bra was exposed to him. He stared for a moment at my chest before starting to kiss me neck, then down to my collarbone and between my breasts.
But he didn't stop there, he left kisses all over my body as he kept going lower.

His hands unbuttoned my jeans and they flew away within seconds.
His lust-filled eyes wondered all over my body.
Suddenly, he kissed me slowly and gently.
"Natalie... is this okay?" He asked carefully breaking the kiss.

"Yes.." I said slightly panting. I could almost feel the regret I'd feel later.
He nodded and kissed me forcefully again.
His hands were about to unclip my bra when someone flew the doors open and cleared his throat very loudly. We froze.