Chapter 3

"Get me out of this hell hole," I groaned to my best friend.

"Haha, you are fine. I'm sure being homeschooled isn't so bad."

"The lady drives me nuts, no offense to her cute son."

So sure, I was growing feelings for Luke. Never thought I'd see the day I'd be interested in my teacher's son. After several weeks of seeing him walk around shirtless and hearing him sing loudly, whenever I was eavesdropping on him and his friends, has made me realize that he's more gorgeous than I thought.

"Oh please, you only like Luke because you saw him with no shirt on!" my best friend pretended to fangirl.

I gasped as he laughed at me. "Harry Edward Styles, you take that back!"

"Uhm.....no."

For the next hour he mocked me about my crush until Mrs. Hemmings was at my bedroom door telling me it was time for dinner.

"I'll talk to you soon, Haz. Love you," I kissed the phone.

Harry's kisses were loud over the phone. "Love you too, loser." I smiled as I hung up and threw my phone onto the bed.

"Was that your boyfriend, sweetie? You could have just came down when you were done."

Wow, if only she would've said that while I was still on the phone. "No, Mrs. Hemmings, he's not. He's like technically my only best friend."

"Technically?" she gave me a worried look.

"Nothing," I brushed it off. I stood from my bed and waited for Liz to lead the way downstairs.

I paused as I reached the bottom set of stairs. That familiar smell suddenly made my mouth water and my eyes bulge. Could that be the one food I could stand to eat so far that I've been here?

"Pizza's here!" I could hear my little brother scream. I hopped over the stair railing and pass Liz and ran straight for the kitchen. Luke watched in awe as I slid into the room, grabbed a plastic plate and a slice of pepperoni pizza.

"Woah," Luke spoke softly.

"What?" I asked with my mouth stuffed with half of the pizza slice. Luke kept quiet and continued to stare at me.

Mason sat at the table next to Luke and giggled. "I told you she would do that," he gave Luke a small punch. His sudden cute little kid face became serious, "Now pay up."

Luke dug money out of his pocket and gave it to Mason who ran off with it. Probably to keep it in the piggy bank he could never seem to keep out of reach. "That's my boy!" I yelled after him.

Liz walked in then and looked surprised at me as I finished my slice and went to sit at the table, opposite of Luke. Luke and his mother shared a glance and I paid no mind to it. I liked pizza, so what? It's been forever since I've tasted legit pizza.

"So what are you two kids going to do on this beautiful Saturday night?"

I looked at Luke quickly. To be honest, ever since I've come here all I've done is eat, sleep, shower, do work, and listen to Luke practice with his friends...though that was becoming sort of a problem.

"So Olivia..."

"What Michael?" I scolded him.

"Feisty woman is feisty..." Michael poked my cheek. "I was just wondering something about you?"

I had a feeling of where this was going. "Michael, I may be single but I'm not looking for anybody."

At that moment Luke looked at me and then gave his attention back to his computer. Michael grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap as he sat on the bed. I tried to push my self off but his grip was tight. "Dude let go."