Chapter 18

Meg Myers - Desire

Adrianne

I woke up slowly, feeling something soft in my hands. Groggy, I blinked and looked down to see Reece on top of me.

We were still naked.

Last night came back to me, and I felt a small smile on my face. I looked down again to see that my hands were wrapped in his hair, and he was face down on my stomach. I played with his hair, twisting his locks between my fingers.

"Mmm, don't stop."

I froze.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked. He looked up at me and smirked.

"A while."

A knock sounded from my door, and me and him both froze.

"Adrianne?"

My mom.

Shit.

Our eyes met, and he looked just as terrified as I felt. If she opened the door, she'd be looking right at his bare ass.

The handle started to turn.

"Don't come in, I'm naked!" I shouted.

"Oh, okay." They handle went back and I almost sighed in relief.

"I just wanted to know whose car that is in the driveway."

I saw Reece palm himself in the face out of the corner of my eye.

"Is it Reece's?" She asked, and I could hear the suspicion in her voice.

"Oh, yeah. He said he needed somewhere to park it while he went away for a day or two," I stumbled, pulling all of it out of my ass.

"Oh, where'd he go?"

I gritted my teeth as he leaned forward and kissed my chest.

"Oh, just to see his cousin. It's not that far."

"Alright. Well, I'm heading out to get lunch with Laura. I'll be back in an hour."

"Okay," I breathed.

I heard her footsteps leave, and I let out a breath. Reece's was looking up at me, giving me his trademark smirk.

"I hate you," I groaned.

"You sure about that, princess?" I felt his hot breath on my chest. I groaned, putting my hands in his hair again.

"Hmm?" His eyes shined at me.

I pressed my lips together, giving in and rolling over onto him.

Reece left a while later, and I went to meet up with Brianna at her house after she sent me a string of texts.

"So tell me what happened," I said, flopping onto her bed. I'd just gotten there, and she had papers spread all over her bed.

"About what?"

I raised a brow. "Donovan."

"Oh," she coughed, looking away at her hands.

"Well? What happened after I left?" I lightly punched her arm, grinning.

"We just.. talked for a while. Everyone started leaving, so he gave me his number." She shrugged like it wasn't a big deal, but I could tell she was happy.

I was about to say something slick, but I pursed my lips instead.

"Do you like him?"

"Oh, yeah, he's fucking hot as fuck," she said without hesitation.