Shopping

11/16/20 you guys make me want to edit this whole cliché  y/n story but alas, I'm too lazy ✨😜
   ~~~~~~<~<~<~<~~~>~>~>~>~~~~~~

11/16/20 you guys make me want to edit this whole cliché  y/n story but alas, I'm too lazy ✨😜   ~~~~~~<~<~<~<~~~>~>~>~>~~~~~~

   ~~~~~~<~<~<~<~~~>~>~>~>~~~~~~

(F/f) = favorite flavor

"So (L/n)-san where should we go first?" Hiroko asks me.

We were in the mall, looking for something to do. We've only just arrived but we haven't decided what to do first. Since I've only went to this mall around once or twice, I didn't really know where to go.

"Wherever you guys want to go first, I don't mind." I tell them and smile.

"Hmm." Hiroko starts thinking about where to go. "Maybe some food?" She asks.

"We shouldn't get a whole bunch of food now. We're probably going to eat later, with the boys." Ayano replies to Hiroko's comment.

"The clothes store? You guys said you wanted to do some cloth shopping.." You suggest.

"Then the clothes store it is!" Ayano pulls Hiroko and i's arms and runs in the direction of the store. "Thanks for reminding me!"

~~~~

Ayano pushes you into the closet with a pair of cool looking shorts, a nice white shirt and thin jacket. (Yeah, well I'm not good at describing (; ).

(11/16/20 I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SHUT UP OM 😭😭😭😭 Living where I do, this was literally the plain ass style most of the girls at my school had 💀💀💀 )

You quickly put it on and look at yourself in the mirror with widened eyes.

"(L/n)-San, you done?" You hear Hiroko outside of the door, waiting for you to show them how you looked in the outfit.

"Y-yeah..!" You open up the door to see Ayano and Hiroko.

"You look so adorable (L/n)-San." Hiroko says.

"T-thank you guys!"

" You're welcome! Now let's buy this outfit and get outta here. I'm starving." Ayano puts her arms around her stomach.

"Ok, let me go change and I'll go pay for it." You say and walk back into the dressing room. "I'll change into it after I pay for it."

~~~~~~

Hiroko licks her ice cream as we walk down the sidewalk.

"This is so good!" She cries. "I love icecreammmmm."

"Ice cream you scream we all scream for ice- oops, gotta answer this." Ayano gets interrupted by the ringing of her phone. She digs into her right pocket and takes it out. She answers the phone before the person hangs up.

"Oh hey Kuroo cat......Yeahh." She talks on the phone to Kuroo- wait KUROO? I think back to what Kiran said to me earlier today.

"I-i'm sorr-"

"If you're so sorry, you'd stop hanging around my love. Even if you do like him, he will always be with me." She turns around and starts walking again.

"Maybe....it would have been better for you if you hadn't made any friends in the first place..."

~~~

Should I tell them about what Kiran told me? If I tell them, she'd probably feel worse and her friendship with Kuroo would be lost. It's probably best if I don't tell them...

But what if Kiran sees us hanging out with Kuroo? Especially me? She doesn't want me to hang out with him..

"Really?.....ok then! We'll see you in 10 minutes." Ayano hangs up the phone.

"What happened?" I ask and lick my (f/f) ice cream. I was sort of hoping that Kuroo wouldn't want to come anymore...

"Well, Kuroo is going to meet us at the karaoke place." Ayano shrugs and takes a sip of her milkshake.

"This is going to be so fun!" Hiroko throws her hands up, causing her to drop her ice cream. "Aww... and it was my new favorite flavor.." She pouts.

"Can you sing, (L/n)-San?" Ayano asks and I shake my head.

"No not really. Also, I have stage fright..."

She nods her head in understanding. "I see. You don't have to sing if you don't want t-" Hiroko interrupts her.

"We can sing together! I know song really good songs that we can learn. You'll get the hang of the dance that's with it too!" Hiroko smiles widely.

"I-I'll think about it..." I tell them.

"Kay, I'll show you the songs before we get to the karaoke place."

"Oh no. It better not be that song..." Ayano sweat drops.

"Huehuehue not that one." Hiroko smirks. She pulls out her phone from her pocket. "Ok, the song is called...."

~~~~~~~

Sorry this was short but I decided to update short chapters so I could update faster.