18: Still got it...

Taraji

By the time Terrence came back,I had already put my clothes back on. I ain't tryna be thirsty.

But you are...

His freaky ass comes back with a carton of ice cream in his hands. "And what were you planning on doing with that?"I ask him,tying my hair up into a ponytail.

"Where are you going?"he asks,not answering my first question. I hear a hint of disappontment in his voice.

Why wouldn't he be,Taraji?! 10 seconds ago,you had his head between your legs and then his phone rang before ya'll could do anything! He's been waiting for months.

But still,my conscience tells me to keep up the whole "hard to get" act.

I pick up my handbag,choosing not to answer his question. Just as I'm about to step out of the bedroom,Terrence slides the cold,ice-coated ice cream carton on my bare back.

You should've pulled your tank top all the way down!

I hiss at the coldness of it and glare at Terrence. I drop my handbag and slap him right across his stupid face. It was so impulsive that I didn't even realise what I did until he grabbed my face.

He stares at me with the same look in his eyes,that he had before we got interrupted by his cellphone.

He pulls my pom pom out of my hair,making it fall onto my shoulders and yanks my hair,to give himself more access to my neck. A primal growl leaves his pink lips as my mouth betrays me,letting a moan escape my lips.

He sucks and kisses my neck feverishly until he gets to my lips. "I won't let you walk out of that door without giving you a taste of my love " he says,looking sexy as ever.

His hazel eyes possess a passion I've only read about in books. His big hands explore my body,yet again. But it feels like the first time.

Soon,my clothes are on the floor again and I'm in the same position as before. Terrence staring up at me from below the equator and I,staring up at the ceiling. I can feel his eyes burn through me.

I can't look at him,for fear of looking inexperienced. I feel his warm body move up towards me and soon,his lips are brushing against my ear.

"I switched my phone off and left it in the living room,so now I can have my way with you with no interruptions " he groans. I completely lose my mind and say something stupid.

"I'm in love with you..."I sigh.

The words leave my mouth faster than they are even processed. The confusion on my face,brings a smile to his face. He kisses me passionately and our hands entertwine above my head.

I tremble when he goes down south again. He parts my legs with his large hands and stares at me from below.

"I've been in love with you ever since I laid eyes on you" he says,before getting to work.

To say that his tongue works magic would be an understatement. I found myself panting more than I would usually pant during a gym session. As my moans get louder and more frantic,he slows down and I look down in confusion.

"Why did you stop?"

He smirks. "Can't get enough of papi,can we?"he says, wriggling his brows.

I'm too overcome with adrenaline to comment,so I pull him down to my head,our lips at it again. I bite his plump bottom lip,something I've wanted to do for quite some time now.

Terrence grips my hips and positions himself at my entrance. My right hand finds its way to his manhood and the minute I touch it,he shakes. He collapses on me and I smirk.

"You may be good with your tongue,but I've got control over you...Remember that" I say,smirking,before climbing on top of him on pushing him down onto the bed.

He looks shocked at first,then he places his hands on my hips,as I slowly move my hips in circles. His soft moans let me know that I'm doing a good job.

After a minute or so,Terrence and I have gone a whole lot faster and he's sat up,looking into my eyes. His thrusts are hard and passionate. Each one brings us closer to our climax but neither one of us is ready to stop.

Eventually,I give in to my body's call and let go. It's almost as if we're telepathic because he comes at the same time as I do.

We collapse on our backs and look up at the ceiling. After a minute of digesting what has just happened,Terrence wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him.

He kisses my shoulder and whispers:"I love you,Raji bear"

The fuck did he get the idea to call me Raji Bear from?!

I blush and sigh,contemptedly as my eyes become heavy from fatigue.

I guess I can say that I still got it!

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: MY GLASSES NEED TO BE CLEANED COS OF ALL THE STEAM IN HERE!

Finally,they've done the deed!

What did you guys think?

And how do you like Taraji's new nickname: Raji-Bear?

As usual,please vote,comment and share this book with fellow Empire lovers.

Xoxo xoxo

Oakenoaklots888