Marcel x Mini(smut),

A/N: i got an idea from the video above so fuck it

Top: Marcel

Bottom: Mini

Kinks: food, daddy, recorded, tied, people watching, pain, choking, praise

Mini's pov:

I was doing a pie in the face challenge with Marcel and throughout the whole video, I was thinking 'what would it be like if I got fucked by Marcel with food?'

It's weird I know but I can't help it. It sounds so kinky. Imagining it just gets me exited. But it's my friend.

Well I should forget it. I lost the challenge so Marcel sat me in a seat in front of the camera. He had a handful of whip cream on his hand.

I closed my eyes and then suddenly felt cold whip cream on my face. I stood up saying "it's cold!" All Marcel did was laugh.

After he finished his outro to his video, he to me with an evil smirk. I looked back at him with a slightly scared expression.

"Hey Mini, I know you were thinking of me fucking you with this whip cream." I widened my eyes in shock.

How did he know? "How do you know?" I said shocked as hell. " By the way you eyed me, the whip cream." Shit, I'm a dumbass.

I was grabbed by my waist and pushed against the kitchen counter. "Now my little Mini, would you rather have me fuck you with the whip cream or me record myself fucking you tired to the bed having you call me daddy then send it to the boys?"

The first one sounds fun and all. But shit, the second sounds amazing. "S-second one please."

He smirked as if knowing I would pick the second one. "I fucking knew it you slut." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his room with the whip cream in hand.

When we got there he ripped my clothes off then pushed me on the bed. He grabbed some red rope from under the bed and tied me to the bed with me ass up and head and chest down on the matress.

I whimpered when he set up a camera to record it all. Then he turned his computer to me and called the guys on Skype.

Jon, Cartoons, Moo and Evan answered the call and smirked when the saw me in this position. "Hello boys. Like my little sub here? Doesn't he look slutty?"

"Very slutty indeed Marcel" Moo said leaning back in his chair. I'm pretty sure they took of their pants and boxers by now.

I heard Marcel take off his clothes then shake the whip cream. I felt a cold substance on my hole and I whimpered at the feeling.

I looked at the computer screen and blushed when I saw that the guys scooted their chairs back and were slowly masturbating.

I felt Marcels wet tongue lick up the whip cream and suck on my hole making me moan. "Mm so tasty. You boys need to come over sometime. This could get real kinky."

I suddenly felt something much bigger than a tongue in my hole. I gasped and looked back seeing Marcel slowly sticking his cock in my ass.

He wasn't using lube. He was using whip cream as lube. "Ah fuck Marcel. Mm feel so full." I moaned out.

"It's daddy to you whore." He slapped my ass making me moan. "Ha fuck shit daddy." He started thrusting fast and faster every second.

This felt so wrong yet so right. I started drooling and moaning while looking at the camera. Marcel grabbed me by my neck and started slightly choking me.

I loved being choked. I don't really know why though. It's just a kink that I've always had.

"You really think I don't know your kinks? I read your diary before. I read all your kinks. I read them all to the boys. Now they all know and can use it to their advantage." Marcel said hotly into my ear.

He pulled my hair hair with one hand while choking me a little. He suddenly pounded into my prostate causing me to scream out curse words and daddy.

"Ask to cum before you cum baby. You need daddy's permission." He grunted close to releasing himself.

"D-daddy! My I cum!?" I so desperately needed to cum. It was starting to hurt.

"Go ahead baby. Make yourself all nice and pretty for daddy." He said while filling me up to the brim.

I cummed and went limp. I was a panting mess. I heard four grunts and looked at the computer screen. The four boys cummed then smiles at me saying how good I was.

"Did so good for daddy baby boy." Marcel said smiling while un-tieing me. After he turned everything off he came to me and cleaned my up then laid on the bed cuddling me.

And that is how I became he boyfriend. Or my daddy's baby boy.

A/N: I'm bad at writing smut