Fire and Water temptation

"Natsu," Juvia panted as she broke away from the kiss. "Juvia wants you to enter her."

He initially responded with an expression of uncertainty. Juvia nodded to assure him that it was okay. Natsu slid her pants down her legs. The sight of her smooth skin and curvy lower body sent jolts through him. After he pulled of his own pants Juvia's arousal increased as well. His length was impressive and only furthered her lustful temptations. He pressed his against Juvia's, and slowly worked his way inside of her.

His hips thrusted with smooth and rapid movements. Juvia could still feel an impulse coming from her breasts however. She ripped her top off and grabbed Natsu by his broad shoulders. He took the cue and started to suck on her mounds with carnal passion. Once he started to nibble on them Juvia cried his name out.

"Natsu, Juvia wants you to go faster," she cried out.

"Your wish is my command," he breathed as he began to slam his body into hers. "It's getting kinda hot in here don't you think though?"

He paused after asking that question and Juvia responded with a smirk. They disengaged from their position and walked over to the bathroom. She turned the shower dial on, and cold water came running down their bodies. At least now they won't be as sweaty and gross. Plus the water provided Juvia with unlimited energy.

This time their position was less intimate. Juvia was turned around with her arms and head pressed against the shower wall while Natsu railed her from behind. His hands grabbed on to her incredible hips as his length grinded inside of her. She repeatedly called out his name while he let out grunts and clenches.

His breathing started getting heavier and faster as he could feel her tighten. Her harmonic moans only increased his level of ecstasy. Hearing that voice making those needy and glorious sounds ignited a searing flame inside of him. She continued to call out his name in between her tender mewling. Natsu headily gasped as his body lost control. The sensation and twitching caused Juvia dissolve into pleasure.

"Natsu."

"Yeah Juvia?" He responded in a lazy tone.

"There's steam coming off your body."

"What?! Oh crap! Hopefully this do-"

He was cut off by the sound of sprinklers going off throughout the guild hall. The two of them hung their heads knowing Makarov will be enraged tomorrow. They were obviously correct as the next morning he scolded them about all the stuff being ruined by their adventure setting off the sprinklers.

"CANA DID YOU KNOW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN!?" He yelled.

"Hey I just picked the two that would be the most eventful," she laughed. "I had no idea it'd be this freaking good."