Chapter 3: Come with me...

Namjoon sat upright and immediately let go of Jin, hugging himself. "What the hell were you doing on top of me?! "

Hoseok and Yoongi looked to Jin.

"Me?!" Jin repeated in disbelief as he backed up and away from his accuser

"Me?!" Jin repeated in disbelief as he backed up and away from his accuser. "I can't believe this... I SHOULD BE THE ONE FEELING VIOLATED!"

Hoseok and Yoongi remained quiet as their eyes drifted back to Namjoon.

The english teacher scoffed and reached for his coat at the foot of the bed. "WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO VIOLATE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!?"

Jin bit his bottom lip and folded his arms. "Beats me. I can't decipher the mind of a lecherous pervert! Now get out! I have to make room for people who actually need my attention!"

"Gladly" Namjoon spat out as he shoved on his coat and stood up. "Let's go you two..." And he stormed out, the other two teachers following suit. And here he thought that he was simply dreaming. How could he had ever possibly thought for a second that 'that' guy was Eunah. There was nothing cute about him at all!

But he couldn't shake the feeling. No matter how hard he tried. Kim Seokjin... He could still catch the scent of flowers and sage from off his shirt, a reminder of their close encounter. Okay, he was scared. Now more than ever. Because holding Jin in his arms...for that short amount of time...had felt so right...

Meanwhile, Jin was kneeling on the floor near the window. His ears were red with embarrassment and his breathing heavy. He lightly beat his fists against his legs but they refused to budge. "C'mon, legs...work for me...." It didn't make any sense. His knees had grown weak no sooner than Namjoon and the others had left. As both events occurred simultaneously, only one thought carried on in both of the men's troubled minds.

"...what's wrong with me?"

--------------------------------

"Thank you so much for watching them. I hope they weren't too much trouble." Jin responded as he stood in the entranceway of the daycare. He had lucked out. The fact that the place was located a block away from the high school worked well for him.

"Oh they were no trouble at all! Such angels. They are some good looking boys, just like their father.." The caretaker remarked, clearly flirting.

"Oh. Thank you... Really, angels? All three?" Honestly, he was expecting to hear something about Tae, at least. But even he had managed to behave himself?

 But even he had managed to behave himself?