Chapter 5: Mommy Dearest!

"Even when love leaves. Even when the heart is bruised." Hoseok sung happily as he entered the teachers' office, in high spirits as usual. "It's just the moment, I was able to eat well. It wasn't like I was going to die~"

Most of the other staff had gotten used to his energy this early in the mornings and carried on with their paper work

Most of the other staff had gotten used to his energy this early in the mornings and carried on with their paper work. The literature teacher noticed Motionless Min, a nickname given to the music teacher, in his typical spot, typing away at his keyboard. His lips curved into a crooked grin as he rushed over. Taking his place by Yoongi's side, Hoseok resung the verse from the beginning. The music teacher remained focus on the computer screen.

"C'mon Yoongi, you know you want to...!" He began singing once more. "...It's just the moment, I was able to eat well. It wasn't like I was going to die~"

No response.

Hoseok's smile began to falter, a bit disappointed that he wasn't going to get his duet this morning. It seemed like Yoongi wasn't in the mood for it. He had turned to head to his workspace when...

"........Bury the tears, just focus on work for now. Be thankful for the fact that. I knew her, who I loved to death~"

Hoseok's smile brightened and the two continued to sing with one another but their voices trailed off as Namjoon had entered the room.

He looked exhausted and sleep-deprived just as he had the other day. Both males looked to one another, each giving a nod of approval to the other before they slinked over towards their friend.

"Hey Namjoon!" Hoseok called out in a melodic tone, his hand pressed up against the taller male's back. "How about you join along with us in the chorus, huh? Singing this song always tends to cheer me up on Mondays!"

Yoongi folded his arms, shifting all his weight to one leg as he nodded his head in agreement. Taking a breath, he quickly threw in, "Hate to admit it. But it does tend to make the day seem bearable..."

Namjoon's face was hidden underneath his cupped hands, his eyes taking note of the light pencil markings on the corners of his desk. "Sorry, think I'll pass..." He had too much on his mind. It had been a few weeks since Jin and his family had moved in. In the end, Namjoon had insisted that they stay with him until Jin could save up enough money to get his own apartment again.