30

The next day came and it is the day of our "sudden" honeymoon.

"Jungkook,time to wake up." I patted his puffy cheek slowly.He is wrapping his arm around my waist so I can't move much except to face him.I look at his perfectly sculptured face.His pointy nose and he has the most attractive pinkish lips.

"Hey,don't you want to go for our honeymoon?" I whispered to him then he slowly open his pair of doe eyes.

"Of course,I want." He answered in his deep voice and hold me tighter in his muscular arm.

"Good morning,love." He looked at me with a calm gaze.

"Good morning." I replied with a sweet smile.

"I'm happy you're the first person that I look at when I open my eyes." He smiled showing his cute bunny teeth.

"So do I,Jungkook.Now,I don't want us to be late...so,let's get ready,okay?" I caressed his messy hair.He nodded and removed his arm off me.I was about to stand up but he held me back.

"No morning kiss for me?" He asked looking really innocent but he sure is not that innocent as what you thought.

"I haven't brush my teeth,Jungkook." I told him in a matter of fact.

"It doesn't matter,Soyeon." If I refuse,he'll not let me go since this man will never give up until he got what he wanted.

"Fine." I gave a peck on his lips and he smiled in victory.

"Satisfied?"

"Very." He smirked with a raised eyebrow.He let go of my hand and I went to the bathroom to shower.When I was done taking shower,I finally realize that I forgot something.

"My towel.Oh,no." I hit my forehead,blaming myself mentally for being so forgetful.

"Jungkook!" I popped my head out of the door and look for him.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I called him again for the second time.I heard the bedroom door open and he came in,sweating.

"What is it,honey?" He looked at me from head to toe.He had a devilish smirk on his face.

"Do you want me to come in there with you?" He asked getting closer to the door.

"If you make one more step,I'll slam this door to your face." I warned him.

"Hey,hey..I'll stop,okay? I don't want my handsome face to be ruined." He surrendered and took a few steps back.

"Why did you call me?"

"Can you take my towel?It's hanging in the laundry room." He nodded and left.I waited for him and when he came back, he jokingly try to enter the bathroom.

"Thank you,coconut head." I snatched the towel from his hand and quickly closed the door behind me.After wrapping the towel around me,I went out.I wear something casual and simple for our trip today.I applied light makeup and tied my hair into a ponytail.

After I was done,Jungkook came into the room in his bath robe.He had a towel around his neck and his hair is still wet.Damn,sexy.Oh?What am I thinking? Get a hold of yourself,Soyeon!

Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of me and shook his head.

"Are you checking me out,huh?" His face is getting closer to me.I looked away and I can feel my cheeks becoming warm.

"N-no.I'm not."

"It's okay,Soyeon.I know you like what you saw,right?" He patted my head like I'm a little kid to him.