Chap 27

Heres the next chap, Enjoy!

~Aiden~

J was spending the night so we decided to do a movie night. That theme was junk food till we were sick and movies till our eyes hurt. I was going to asked her about Dom and how that was going. Maybe let it slip that that I happened to snag the hottest star quarter back of all time.

"So there is a marathon of the Secret Life of The American Teenager on. You in?" J asked excitedly, we were comfy in our PJ's.

"I freaking love that show!" I exclaimed.

"Yay! Let's go!" She exclaimed grabbing my hand dragging me down the stairs in the family room.

"What do you want to munch on?" I asked her ready to go to the kitchen and grab something. She pursed her lips

"Pizza!" she jumped around.

"Good choice." I said gladly. Quick I pulled up my phone and dialed pizza hut. "What do you want on it?" I asked her.

"Oh, umm, pepperoni, sausage, gummy bears, sour patch kids and chocolate! Oh, oh, oh, and hot Cheetos." I stared at her like she's lost her mind. Just then the pizza guy answered.

"Pizza hut will this be carry out or delivery?" The guy asked.

"Delivery"

"What is it you want sir?"

"A large pizza" I said catching J flaring her arms crazily. I frowned over at her and mouthed "What?"

"Say it." she ordered with a huge grin. I covered the mouth piece with my hand.

"No, this isn't a prank call J, he might hang up on me and we won't get our pizza!" I whispered to her. She shrugged.

"So! Put it on speaker." she was kneeling over the back of the couch her eyes bright with mischief. I shook my head rolling my eyes and did what she said.

"Hello?" The guy asked. Sighing I said,

"Pepperoni and sausage... also gummy bears, sour patch kids and chocolate." I finished struggling to keep from laughing. J was cupping her hands to her mouth failing to keep silent.

"Don't forget hot Cheetos." she giggled.

"Oh yes and hot Cheetos." I told him. There was silence on the other end I was about to check if he hung up when he replied back, sounding a little uncomfortable.

"I... I d-don't think w-we can do that s-sir." he stuttered, he must be new, I thought. Oh, what hell might as well go with it..

"Am I buy this?" I asked making my voice firm.

"Y-yes sir" he said.

"I thought so and you asked me what I wanted on it and that's what I have ordered, so are you going to get it for me or not?" I demanded. The guy was making all sorts of uncomfortable noises on the other line and I was biting my lip hard. J couldn't seem to take it anymore and fell off the couch with uncontrollable laughter, rolling on the floor.

"But sir we don-" I cut him off.

"You can't just go and ask a guy what he wants then say you don't do that. Don't you have a liquor store or something by you?" I asked him

"Well... yes." He muttered.

"O....k, then what's the problem?" Trying to keep a straight face.

"Umm... I think I should ask my manager." he finally said. That was it, I bust out laughing along with J, as we held our stomachs. Once I could breathe again I put the phone back to my ear.