THE WINDOW

"You know what fine go, go get yourself killed see if I care, it's just one less mouth to feed" 

His words kept playing in my mind over, and over again, each time I replayed them I cried a little more if that was even possible. Carl and I had had an argument over me going on a supply run without him. He had been very overprotective lately, more than usual, I was always in his sight, I couldn't go hunting by myself, I couldn't do anything without him being able to see me. 

I sat on my bed the bed lit up from the bright silvery light that came through the window from the moon. I hugged a pillow as I sat and stared off out the window that overlooked part of Alexandria. I didn't know what to do with myself anymore, Carl was the last bit of hope I had in this world. After my parents and my sister died, after I lost my first boyfriend, after I lost everyone he came into my life and saved me, he was the one who put me back together so that I was human again.

________________________

Flashback:

"No, you can't go it could be dangerous" Carl had said for the thousandth time.

"I'm not going to be alone I'm going to be with Glenn and Maggie, plus I can take care of myself Carl you don't need to keep babying me" I yelled.

"You know what fine go, go get yourself killed see if I care, it's just one less mouth to feed" Each word that came out of his mouth hit my heart like a bullet, tears rolled down my face and I was full of anger.

"You asshole" I screamed as I slammed the door and walked out of his room.

"We're through" I heard him shout from the other side of the door.

I ran down the stairs and past Rick and Michonne who looked at me in confusion, and in concern, I ignored them and continued to run out of the house slamming the kitchen door behind me. I sprinted for the wall where I climbed over it and jumped down.

"Y/N wait come back" I heard who I was pretty sure was Maggie yell at me. Put I dropped down and ran into the woods. I kept running until I tripped and fell over a tree root that was sticking up from out of the ground. I fell and laid there, I didn't have the energy or strength to get back on my feet, so I lied there and sobbed. I laid there for a couple hours, killing several zombies that came too close for comfort. I eventually pulled myself together and headed back to the camp. It was starting to get dark and I wanted to be able to see. I thought for a while of just ending it, leaving and never coming back. Letting Carl get his way, maybe he would be better off if I was dead. But I made my way back to the camp anyway.

Once I got there several people asked where I had gone, or what had happened, and if I was okay but I ignored them all and continued to my house and up to my room. I shared a house with Glenn and Maggie but they were on a run so I decided it was the best place to go.

_____________

Present Day: 

I was almost asleep until I heard something rattling down below my window. It sounded like someone was climbing up it. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my knife pulling it close to me. I quickly opened the window to see Carl staring up at me until he finally came to my level.

"What the hell are you doing Carl" I whisper yelled."Get in here before you kill yourself" I pulled him in and as he got to his feet he quickly pulled me in a kissed me passionately. I forgot about everything that happened for a moment until I came to my senses and pulled away.

"Wait...but.." I was quickly cut off by Carl kissing me again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I was an asshole, and I should have never said any of that, because I love you Y/N so much, and I don't ever want to loose you, I climbed through the window because I knew you would have never let me in, so please I'm sorry can you forgive me" He begged. I saw that he was really sorry but I was still angry at me."Y/N I love you with my soul and heart to death I would do anything for you, I only wanted to protect you so much because that night I had a dream about my mother's death, I started to think how I couldn't save her, and then you popped into my head and for a second I forgot about everything but then you died to and that feeling almost killed me, so I didn't want you going and I was angry and frustrated because I knew I couldn't always protect you so I said things I didn't mean, I love you so much and I never, ever want to lose you" I could see tears rolling down from his eye. I quickly brang him into a kiss as he swung me down and onto the bed.

He was on top of me kissing me intensely and rubbing up and down my waist, he started to kiss down my neck and then on the other side of my neck, then he made his way back up to my mouth as he ran his tongue on the bottom of my lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him I held onto him tightly not ever wanting to let go. He put his forehead to mine and smiled. 

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you to" I said then brought him back in for another kiss.

_______________

Hey, guys, I'm going to be making my first smut today I'm about to work on it now it should be up today I hope you guy's like it.