Snow Anthology

I teamed up with some of Wattpad's best authors to bring you a forbidden love anthology!

It features sixteen original novellas and novelettes in multiple genres, including Young Adult, New Adult, Contemporary Romance, Historical Romance, Urban Fantasy, Supernatural, and Paranormal. It has something for everyone!

Each story is set in a log cabin in the middle of winter, but we all created something different and unique with our own personal touch.

FEATURED STORIES & AUTHORS:

Back to Us by MCRomances
Whiteout by SarahBensonBooks
Tobacco & Pine by Lucyface
Red Snow by BrittanieCharmintine
Fawn by GavinHetherington
Seeing Him Again by _HakunaMatata_ 
Of A Feather by Red_Assassin
Through the Paintings Dimly by JessicaBFry
Chasing Jupiter by knightsrachel
Limbo by hepburnettes
Crash by styleslegend
Snowed In by KellyAnneBlount
Unexpected Love by GabyCabezut
Wings by ShaunAllan
Sober by rdiamond89
True Love's Kiss by sweetdreamer33

The Snow Anthology is available on Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo! You can find the book in digital stores worldwide. The links are on my profile too!

My story in the anthology is a new adult novella called Back to Us

My story in the anthology is a new adult novella called Back to Us. Below is the cover, blurb, and a small excerpt!

 Below is the cover, blurb, and a small excerpt!

Blurb

Claudia Mori only has one goal in order to survive winter break: Avoid being home at all costs. So when she runs into Lucas Elwood, her old crush who she hasn't seen since high school, she can't resist hanging out with him—even though she knows she should be staying far, far away.

What Claudia doesn't know is that Lucas already has big plans for them. And when those include spending time together at her family's log cabin in the middle of nowhere, Claudia can't decide whether it's going to be a complete disaster or the best two weeks of winter break ever.

Only one thing is for certain. First love never dies.

Excerpt 

There goes my New Year's resolution, and it only took me all of one day to break it.

I'm officially drunk.

After everyone had enough of the beer and tequila special at the bar, we all moved to hang out at the Allen twins' house. I'm sure their parents aren't home because they would have kicked us out by now.

I had forgotten how much fun Lucas was.

"Let me know if I get sloppy," I say to him over the music. "You'll tell me, right?"

Lucas smiles at me. He's been smiling at me all night and I don't know how much more of it I can take. "Don't worry, Audi. I got you."

Somehow we're dancing. I'm wearing his baseball cap. I think I stole it from him at some point. I'm in his arms and it feels too good. Too good to be true. I take a step back from him, and he has that look in his eyes. The way he used to look at me. He reaches for me and runs his fingers through my hair. I close my eyes because it hurts too much. I feel that pain in my stomach again, but I choose to ignore it.

"You're wasting your time, Elwood."

He chuckles and drops his hand from my hair. Only now it's on my waist, pulling me close to him again. "Am I?"

I nod firmly to let him know I'm not messing around. "I'm not sleeping with you."

He chuckles again. "I love that you haven't changed one bit, Claudia."

He tucks me into his chest and we hug. We hug until I can no longer tell where I end and he begins. We hug until he whispers into my ear that he's taking me home.

I'm at the front door of my house. I'm giggling because my keys don't seem to work anymore. Someone must have changed the lock. Lucas keeps shushing me, and at some point he covers my mouth with his palm as we head inside.

I'm in my bed. He's fixing my covers for me, saying he can't believe I still have the same Einstein poster hanging on my wall.

"I'll call you tomorrow, Audi," he says when he finishes.

"No you won't."

"Yes, I will."

I sigh. "You're just saying that now. You'll feel differently tomorrow once you realize how messed up this is."

"Stubborn girl. I'm calling you tomorrow."

"Okay."

I think he snorts. I'm not sure because my head is buried in my pillow.

He turns off the lights and I feel his lips press against my forehead. The only thing I can think about is how my dad would murder him if he caught him in my room right now, but Lucas doesn't seem to care about that possibility. In fact, he doesn't seem to remember that he shouldn't be here.

As I fall asleep, I realize that the last time he was in my room was the night he kissed me.

❄️❄️❄️

If you would like to read a longer excerpt and bonus scene from Back to Us, as well as more information on all sixteen stories in the anthology, you can find it on my profile MCRomances, together with a Snow Anthology reading list.

Thank you so much for your support!