[19] six? seven things.

STAY | BLACKPINK
"when darkness comes, ill be your fire"

taehyung focus
with cheeks still glowing red from embarrassment, taehyung boards the bus and stands awkwardly behind jungkook who purchases tickets from the bus driver, conversing lowly whilst taehyung fidgets.

the latter ignores whatever jungkook was asking the driver and looks around the bus' neat interior — it's clean enough, only occasional food wrappers litter the linoleum floor but otherwise the choice of transport looks kinda comfy to taehyung; the navy coloured seats are mainly stain free and no dodgy people seem to hang out in the back. and the vehicle's only occupants are three other passengers; an elderly man and a young girlfriend and boyfriend who sit together, fingers interlocked as they exchange sickeningly sweet smiles with each other.

"go to the back." taehyung swiftly jerks his head back to face jungkook at the sound of his voice. the aforementioned uncomfortably stares down taehyung, glinting eyes boring into his face as he waits for taehyung to make a move. taehyung gulps at the close proximity but nods, turning away to walk down the aisle with jungkook hot on his feet.

he takes the window seat at the back and settles down into the cushioned chair, leaning his heavy head against the top of his seat whilst watching the people of dosi move around outside. he sighs at sight; wanting to walk right out of the bus and wander back down the street towards the bustling marketplace to further explore.

taehyung looks away. his eyes flit to jungkook who still stands, shrugging off his backpack without looking or saying a word to the older, his face completely neutral. he hadn't said anything or looked at taehyung once since taehyung's sudden outburst and now the older remembers the expression printed on jungkook's face when he had accidentally blabbed to him about his lack of leisure time and shitty lifestyle.

he looked serious, less angry-frowny, and kinda. . . concerned?

taehyung shakes his head, incredulous at the very though of jungkook being concerned about him.

concerned? no, he probably just pitied me — after all the sad shit you ranted to him, of course he'd feel some sort of pity.

sighing, taehyung looks back out of his window.

jungkook focus
the younger takes a seat at the back too, but keeps two seats free in between him and taehyung, using one as a seat for his backpack. he settles down into the seat and folds his arms over his chest, waiting patiently for the bus driver to start up the bus.

soon enough, the vehicle judders to a start and courses slowly down the road — normally the "slow and boring" speed of a bus would annoy jungkook but today, right now, the younger revels in the relaxing pace and leans his head against the seat, closing his tired eyes. he plans to take a small nap on the bus since he'd only managed to grab a couple hours of sleep last night but his thoughts don't allow him to. one after the other, thoughts start to wander into his head, taking up his mind's interior without his permission.

is his life really like that?
jungkook opens his eyes to look at taehyung warily through the corner of his vision. the older doesn't seem to notice the pair of eyes scrutinising him and continues to watch the trees and fields flit by outside in silence.

jungkook mentally shakes his head, why am i thinking about what he said? he said forget it, so forget it jungkook.
he closes his eyes.