I WIN

Harry
"So how many times have you and Leslie had sex?" Myra randomly ask out of no where while we were perfectly fine laying in comfortable silence on my bed.

I shrug my shoulders a little, I knew exactly how many times we had sex but I wasn't exactly comfortable and willing to just tell Myra.

"I promise I'm not going to get jealous" she chuckles.

"I know, I'd just rather no..not tell my girlfriend how many times I've fucked my ex..ex girlfriend" yup that's right, we made it official.

She smiles instantly when "girlfriend" slips past my lips.

"Fine" she surrenders easily which makes me arch an eyebrow.

"I don't like the way you just gave up that quick" I was a bit scared to be honest with you, Myra never gave up when it came to us arguing ...especially these past two weeks since she came into my room that night, laid next to me and we said our "I love you's".

She shrugs her shoulders bit, "I always win, I'm just giving you a chance"

"O-oh so you're handing the win over to me? Hm?"

"Mmmhm" she smiles.

"Mm good" I smile and grab her waist pulling her toward me. At this she lets out a laugh and pecks my lips as gentle as she can.

"You guys aren't fucking right?" Zayn shouted from behind the door.

"No! Are you and Cole?"

"Not right now, maybe later" Cole's small voice echoed from down the hall as Zayn opened the door with his eyes covered.

"Zayn we are decent" Myra whispers and he uncovers his eyes with a big smile.

"Good, we are going partying tonight"

I groan and and Myra squeals with excitement.

"PARTYYYYY come on Harry it'll be fun" she wiggles her eyebrows making me instantly smile.

"Fine, a party it is then but I'll be the designated driver as always".

"Yeah you will" Zayn smiles cheekily.

I'm thinking about the second book and...idk.
Short chapter, we are gonna meet someone from Myra's past next chapter. Stay tuned
Not edited I just wrote this in geometry