August Alsina : Not An Ordinary Love - Chapter 15

- Teanna POV -

My name is Teanna and y'all don't know a lot about me except that I'm August's cousin. Me and August grew up together in the 504. Me and him are the same age so that means we are both 21. I never really had a male figure growing up so August was always there for me. I might be 21 but that don't mean shit. Im already doing it big. Im the manager of Trey Songz and I help up coming artists. Before we get deep into the story I wanna give y'all a description of what I look like. I'm 5'3 so yes I'm short. I have long and curly brown hair and yes it's really all mine. My hair stops at the middle of my back. Im brown skin. Not light skin. Brown skin. I have big brown eyes and I'm thick in all the right places.

Right now I'm at the studio with Trey while we waiting on Yo Gotti and August. Right now me and Trey are going out on the low all cause I'm his manager and I know for a fact that August would flip out if he knew. " Come here baby girl. " Trey said smirking at me.

" Trey stop. You know August is on his way here. " I said.

" I can't get a kiss? " he pouted knowing there was no way I could turn him down if he did that.

" Fine. One kiss. '' I said walking over to him.

I walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap. I leaned in and so did he and our lips met. His lips felt so sweet and juicy against mines. I turned around so that I was straddling him. We were so into the kiss that I didn't even realize that he had took off my shirt. I moaned into his mouth and his hands fell down to my ass and he squeezed it. " You know I Love You? " he asked pulling back.

" I know and I Love You Too. " I said kissing him again.

I swear I just love Trey with all my heart. There ain't a thing I wouldn't do for him. He has my heart and I hope he doesn't break it cause if he does then I'm done with love. I might be 21 but I've been through so much heart break that it ain't even funny but I think Trey is different. I was so into me and Trey that I didn't even know that August and Keira was here. Keira cleared her throat and August had a angry expression on his face.

" The fuck is this shit? " August growled.

" Baby calm down. " Keira said rubbing his arm.

" Fuck is this shit? " he asked once again snatching away from Keira.

I looked at Trey and he looked at me. " August there's something I gotta tell you. " I said not looking at him.

" What? " He bellowed.

" Me and Trey. We're an item. " I smiled looking at Trey.

" The fuck y'all is. I be damned. You will not and I repeat you will not be with Trey and that's final. " he said.

" And why not? " I asked.

" Cause I said so. Plus Trey ain't the one for you. " he said sitting down.

" The fuck is that supposed to mean? " Trey asked getting mad.

" It means you ain't good enough for Teanna and you can't see her no more. As a matter of fact why you here? Bounce. " August said sitting at the little keyboard thingy.

" August. " Keira said.

" Keira stay out of it. Teanna put your shirt back on and Trey you leave. " he said.

Trey stood up with nothing but hate on his face. " Hell no. Trey you sit cha' ass down. '' I said putting my shirt on.

" Boy don't let her get you fucked up. Leave. " he chuckled.