The Killer's Princess (Evan x Jon)

A/N: cause why not?
Killer=Jon
Killer's baby girl=Evan

Evan's pov:

I was sitting on the couch swinging my legs in just a really short black skirt, a blue crop top and black knee highs.

At home, when we have friends over, I have to wear blue and black. Tyler, Marcel, and Luke are here playing video games with Jon.

Or as I call him, Daddy. Only I can call him daddy and only he can call me baby girl. He gets really possessive.

But to me it's hot. As I was saying, I was on his lap playing with his fingers smiling happily while the others play the game.

When ever someone dies in the game or blood goes everywhere, daddy smiles because he loves seeing that.

See, my daddy is a killer. A very good one. He is the most feared one. Our other friends are also killers.

Every killer has a baby girl. Tyler has Mini. Basically has Nogla and Lui, Luke has Ohm. Brian has Moo. And my daddy has me.

I soon got tired of playing with his fingers and started yawning. "Aw. Is Evy-teddy tired?" Daddy asked cooing at me.

I just nodded sleepily. I had no energy right now. Earlier, I was running around getting chased by Marcel, Tyler, Luke and daddy.

*Flashback*

I just shoved ice down Marcel, Tyler, Luke and daddy's pants. The were currently chasing me around the house.

"Come back you little shit!" Screamed Tyler. Meanwhile, I was dieing of laughter and still laughing.

Because my eyes were watery from tears, I tripped over my own feet and fell on the couch.

They all stalked over smirking evilly. They looked like they were gonna kill me. But they didn't. They started tickling me causing me to start laughing my butt off.

*Flashback over*
Daddy picked me up bridal style in his arms. "I'm gonna lay Evy-teddy down for a nap. I'll be back." Daddy said.

He walked up the stairs and into our room. He laid me on the bed and stripped my so that I'm only in panties and on of his big shirts.

He kissed my forehead then said "have a wonderful nap my baby girl. I'll see you soon. I love you "

He smiled at me and I smiled back. "I live you too." I yawned some more and slowly let my eyes close.

A/N: sorry it's short. I'm really tired. Night