42: Possitive?

" How's the baby? "

     - Jhiro

💟💟💟
( SPG- takip mata!! Choss! )

Jhiros POV

I know my Wife acts like an idiot sometimes.

She's naive and kind. It's driving me crazy how careless she is. But... I just can't helped it. I fucking, find it cute.

Play the video:

Song: Trouble by Never Shout Never

Lyrics:

I'm in trouble
I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this girl
She's got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl

But when I just saw her drowning. My whole body shook in fear. I can't move my feet for a second. I never felt like that before. I'm Jhiro Mijares. Fear? I have never felt like that. Scared? I was, pakiramdam ko guguho ang buong mundo ko kapag nawala siya saakin.

But even worse
I can't stop calling her
She's all I want and more
I mean damn
What's not to adore?

And when I snapped out of it, all I can remember was I'm crying and shaking. Holding her in my arms. I was scared as fuck, worried that she would not be beside me anymore. Scared to death that she'll die before me. But when she opened her mouth and asked about that kid I was furious. She's worried about others and neglected herself. How can she be like that? —Wife as expected. You're amazing.

I've been playing too much guitar
I've been listening to jazz
I called so many times
I swear she's going mad
And that cellular will be the death of us
I swear, I swear

And the more I get to know you...the harder I fell. Each day—every day. I love you, silly Wife. Please don't do that again.

" Jhiro "

" Hmn? "

" Gawa tayo nang baby pag uwi. "

And oh
O-oh, o-oh, o-ooh
Oh~

My jaw literally dropped when she said that. My Wife can say bizarre things. But yeah. I like it.

I'm running my mouth
Just like I got her
But I surely don't

Because she's so
O-oh, o-oh, o-ooh
Rock 'n roll
And out of my league
Is she out of my league?
Let's hope not

Of course, we did it.
My cute Wife just said we can. Syempre susunod ako.

" J-Jhiro..don't be rough-" She said while panting.

" Can't helped it. I'm so fucking turned on. "

I hurriedly pushed her on the bed and goes on top of her, kissing and nibbling her neck while she's squirming but not struggling. I kissed her collar bone and massage her left breast. I'm not thinking straight whenever we do it. I've never felt this passionate about something or someone before. She's the only one who can make me burn with desire with only words. As I've predicted. You're a terrifying woman wife. Well—in a way.