announcement

I need to deactivate my account because it is showing some errors .. and because of that I m unable to post the story . But till that time I will give a hint about new story I want you people to be excited about the new story..
Name of story. . his friend turned out to be love of his life..
The prologue of story. .

"leave me please" I cried as his tight hold on my arm was making the pain unbearable.
"open your eyes and look at me Arpita" he said in low and intimidating voice. .
I was not having the courage to open my eyes & face the storm but my disobedience made him tighten his hold around me which caused me crying hard the tears were continuously flowing out of my closed eyes as if the tap is kept open & the water is running through it continuously
"look at me now I said" he somewhat yelled which caused me to flinch in my place, my whole body was now shaking & trembling like a leaf
seeing me like this may be made him upset a bit as his hold loosen a bit & he  sighed heavily "please Arpita look at me, no one is gonna hurt you darling I won't let anyone even come near to you. look at me please now", he almost begged me but I m in dilemma whether to open my eyes or not I m really afraid..
afraid of all this his yelling, afraid of his begging, afraid of his sudden change of behavior, his closeness.
I can't handle all this. "No I won't open my eyes. leave me please for god sake I am just your employee you can't do all this to me it's wrong so just leave me" I begged him while crying but I think he didn't like the thought of leaving me as he made his hold more tight then before which caused me to yell in pain "ahh you are hurting me please".
"I am hurting you god damed you are the one who is hurting me like hell Arpita, I don't care whether you a employee or not what I care is that I want you. you are mine and I won't ever let you go" hearing his word made me cry out loud how can he do this to me he can't keep me here for all my life thinking about the consequences I couldn't control myself and I yelled "No, no I don't want you & you know what no one is hurting me it's you who is hurting me don't you know that? I am afraid. I am afraid of you Zeeshan, now please leave me" I said almost breaking down on the last sentence.
Arpita is girl with high ambition. she has achieved high qualification even after her family tragedy now she has been chosen for a job where her boss is her college friend whom she never talked that much but know him as they were class mates but now the idiotic joke crAcking classmate of her has became a billionaire who has high attitude, high class standard of living but what happens when the billionaire boss of her notices his old friend and the change in her drastically from being chubby to slim modelic figure he becomes crazy after her he don't want to agree that he is in love with her but he claims her his. she doesn't want more then friendship and professional relationship but he want all of her.. her body, her soul, her heart and he won't stop until he makes her his.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
So let me know how much you guys are excited about the story ..
Comment and like fast...