Chapter 20: Nothing Happened

^^ Wild at the top, its been hard lately. I'm feeling really depressed and im just sick of everything, nothing new. hope u guys like this chapter xoxo

guys listen to the attatched video for this chapter, Before You Start Your Day by Twenty One Pilots. love u

"Hello Wild. My names Dr Cuddy." The woman smiles, her soft pink lips twitch up into a smile as I keep a bored look on my face.

Kasey's parents forced me to get therapy. Kasey was of course on board with it, her little brother just sat on the couch eating peanut butter, oblivious to everything going on around him. Considering I'm twenty minutes late to the session, I'm surprised the lady isn't speeding through the questions. It took Kasey almost ten minutes to get me out bed, the other ten was spent by me holding onto my beds headboard as Kasey attempted to drag me to the car.

To say I don't want to be here would be a total understatement.

I don't need help.

I ignore the womans smile and stare out the window, the rain pounces on the window harshly and the sky is gloomy. I love the rain, the smell and the way it captures me. I get to think to myself, I get peace.

"Okay, tell me Wild. Why are you feeling so depressed?" The woman asks with a sweet, sick smile causing my stomach to churn. She's lying, she doesn't care. Neither did Evab when he said he wouldn't leave me and decided to suck faces with the schools slut. Why am I so upset? It's not like he was ny boyfriend or anything, he's not mine.

I sigh and look at her dead in the eyes.

"I know you don't give a f-"

"Language." The woman warns.

"I know you don't give a fudge if I'm depressed or not. You think you're so perfect because uou can fix everyones problems! I bet you go home every night to your perfect little home and a perfect husband with a perfect life. I bet you just talk about our problems behind our backs. YOU. DON'T. CARE! You know why? Because you don't know me! You don't know my personality enough to care. You don't know me, so why would you care for a god damn stranger that just walks into the room with a bunch of problems weighing her down?!?!" I blow up, my hands were in the air and I was about to slap the smile off the ladies face.

"Oh, well, um. I guess we can skip that question then. Can you please tell me about what's making you depressed?" She asks as if I didn't blow up a minute ago, she's such an idiot.

"You are! Everyone living on this earth is the reason why! So sorry I can't give you an exact reason why because I don't fu-"

"I said no swearing." She cuts in.

"YOU DON'T CONTROL ME YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" I yell and stand up, right when I was about to walk out of the room the woman says "Nobody is perfect Wild."

"I'm not dumb, just because I struggle with problems doesn't mean I have the brain size of Plankton from Spongebob." I spit and slam the door, I'm fuming. I swear you could see steam blowing out of my ears. My face was red and flustered, she's just as fake as Nicki Minaj's butt.

I run out of the building and climb into Kasey's truck in the back of the parking lot.

"That quick?" Kasey smirks, I turn to her with a deadly look to show her I'm not in the mood for fun and games.

"Okaaay then." Kasey says and puts the car into drive, my hands were shaking and tears were threatening to spill.

Why didn't I die that night?

I'm just a person in this huge world that has nothing to give. They say you're not worthless, yeah sure your family and friends might be upset if you died but it's not like the community would care. "Oh a girl committed suicide in my high school days" yeah it would make a great story to tell. But what if you're not worth a story.

I'm not.

-
Evan's POV

I laugh along with Ryan and Erick as Kasey tells a story about what her little brother did to her pet snake when she was twelve. We all erupt into fits of laughter until my bladder decides to pester me. "I need to go to the bathroom." I state and exit the cafeteria, after I finish my buisness I walk back into the room until a hand stops me.

I look down at the hand sitting on my chest and look to the owner.

"Wanna have some fun?" Ashley smirks and flips her long straight black hair, I was about to say no until she cuts me off by smashing her lips upon mine.

It felt cold, it felt wrong.

Wild pops into my mind and instantly I push her into wall and give her the most deadliest glare.

I look back over to the table to see Kasey glaring at me as Wild smiles widely.

But I saw right through her smile.

Wilds eyes were glassy and you could see she was trying to smile as widely as she could.

I frown as Wild runs out of the room with Kasey trailing behind her.

I screwed up.

-

The next day was torture.

Wild wouldn't pick up her phone, neither did Kasey. At around 1:00am they came home which worried me, yes I did stay up all night till they came home.

Why would they come home that late though?

I open my window and look into Wild's. She's sitting on her bed, head in hands as she sighs.

She looks, drained. Tired, exhausted, etc. And I blame it on myself, I pushed away the kiss and acted like nothing happened. I just don't know what to do, I never really liked a girl before. I've had tiny crushes in elementary school, but this is something more.

She's always in my head.

Then I realize, I'm falling for Wild.

Hard.

-

yah or nah? i know its short but i hope u guys liked it! im heading home from vacay rn so ill be able to update more. love you xoxo