Kim Taehyungs Smile

Kim Taehyung is surely being weird these days so the 6 members had a meeting.
Namjoon: I think Tae is being weird these days. Our sunshines energy never ends but these days he is really down. I dont know the problem but I want back his sincere rectangular smile.
Jin: As I say as the oldest Taebear is having a hard time I guess. I dont know what it is but his smile is disappearing little by little. But I want to hear the problem from him and we should wait for him to say it himself.

Everyone was worried but they all agreed. Taehyungs smile brings them warmth and energy that they never want to lose them. They want to treasure the gift that given to BTS to love and care. So they waited until Tae say something.

Now a days his eating stops and members got really worried and cant bear Tae being like this anymore. So they all went to Taehyung to ask.

Namjoon: Tae I know its hard for you to tell but I think we cant bear seeing you like this anymore. Do you have any big issue or problem that you cant tell. Tae we are worried so please tell us something.

Tae saw members sincere eyes and he realized that he should tell them. He felt emotional by the members concern and worries.

Taehyung: My grandma died 6 days ago and tomorrow is her funeral. I love her so much I didnt got the chance to show her. She wanted me to see me acting in a drama but the timing wasnt just right. I love you guys but I love her so much cause she raised me so much. I LOVE HER SO MUCH WHAT SHOULD DO!!!!
Tae cried and the members got so emotional.