ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵)

I woke up because the light was shining through my window. Ughh
I wonder what im going to do today...
My first thoughts drifted to taehyung. I wondered what he was doing today. Was he going to be bored like i am? Should i text him to hangout? No..if i text him,then its going to seem like j have no friends.(i dont)So many questions going through my mind. So little answers.

Whatever.i dont caree

I grabbed my phone and turned it on.

Jkookie:hii taetaee

Taetae:supp ^.^

Jkookie: im boreeddddd!! Do u wanna hangout at my house??

I bit my lip nervously waiting for his reply. I hope he says yes. I havent seen him in a while...

Taetae is typing....

Taetae:sure lol. I'll be there in 5

YESSS OMGGGGGG. I ran to my closet and picked out an outfit. I grabbed my black adidas sweater and pulled on my sweatpants. Not long after i heard the door bell ring. I ran to answer it because i knew it was taehyunggieee

I opened the door and there he was. My heart started beating. He looked so handsome. My inner me squealed.

"Well are you gunna let me in?" He smiled and chuckled a bit and i snapped out of it.

"Uhh y-yeaa" I moved aside so he could walk into my living room. Im pretty sure i was blushing. I played with my fingers while looking down.

"SOOOOOOO what do you wanna do?"taehyung asked.

"We could watch movies on netflix"

"Yeaaa lets do thatt.LETS WATCH A SCARY MOVIE!!" he ran and jumped on my sofa and he patted the spot next to him,telling me to sit. Hes so energetic and cute.

"I dont think a horror movie is such a good idea...."

"Oh dont tell me your scared of a lil horror movie"he teased

"NO IM NOT" i ran to turn off the lights, skipped to the spot next to him and grabbed the remote and put on netflix.

*halfway through the movie*

The room was dark..i kept getting scared at everything.. im just being paranoid right? I think- epp! I squeaked.

I looked at Taehyung and he was laughing soo much. I blushed but i dont think he could see in the dark.

He scared mee!!

I ran to the lights and turned them on.

Revenge time *evil me smiled and cracked my knuckles :>*

I jumped on him and started tickling him. Tears were literally at his eyes. He grabbed my hands and tickle my sides. I burst out laughing. Im so ticklish.

It went along like this for a few minutes then he just stopped. He was hovering above me with his hands on each side of my head with my legs in between his. Once i noticed the position we were in i blushed and looked to the side. I then looked directly and his eyes.

His stare was really intense.
Im pretty sure im a tomato right about now..

He started moving closer to my face..

Its really hot in here..
He moved a lil bit closer.
I closed my eyes...but nothing happened. So i opened my eyes to see him staring down at me. He quickly got off me and apologized. He was actually blushing. We just continued watching the movie as if nothing happend....So many questions were going through my head right now. The most important one was

Is he gay?

No he has a girlfriend...
Theres no way he would ever like me.

Stupid me..