Culinaria L'amore Chapter Sixteen

Guys, I deeply regret not uploading at the time of my last promise. From now on, I will try incredibly hard to get an upload out by every Sunday night, give or take.

Yes, this story is still in the Watty's so it would be a nice surprise if you devoted readers could vote vote vote, and try to pop out a short comment :)

<3 Infatuated

********************

Technically the photo was a picture of my backside, clearly showing my curly black haired updo but leaving my face and the rest of my body obscure from the camera. Garrett's face, which was facing mine at the time it was taken could be clearly seen as he bent over to take a bite of his mozzerella stick.

Thank the heavenly lord that the camera man hadn't been able to clear shot of what I looked like and there was no way my parents, or anyone one that I knew or knew me for that fact could determine that the girl eating with Garrett had been me. The initial shock didn't wear off until I traced my figure and quickly flipped open the magazine.

Flipping open the cover page and quickly canning the table of contents, I tried to flip the silky pages as fast as I could. However, the bitter cold wind started to pick up, the cold breezes nipping my cold fingers and fighting against me, turning the pages in the opposite direction that I wanted. Finally the air cooled for a moment and I came to a page displaying the article. The words itself was minimal, covering only a fourth of the page; however, there was enough for them to write out my entire name.

Swiping my hair away from my face, I paused and hurridley read through the article.

'On Wednsday, bachelor Garrett Bianchi, heir to the Bianchi Institute franchise and future billionaire, was spotted with a mysterious woman at a restaurant near the outskirts of Colorado Springs, Colorado. The new couple was spotted cozy inside a not revealed restaurant, enjoying dinner. Though our photographers couldn't get a clear picture of the stunning lady on Bianchi's arm, it was obvious that she's the new lady in the bachelor's life. Dressed in a purple gown, it was obvious to see the attraction between the two, staes an insider at the restaurant. Just last week, we reported the breakup between him and Calvin Klein model Mira Winters so is this myserious woman here to stay? Now the real question remains; how long will this one last? Knowing Garrett Bianchi, it's impossible to figure it out.'

A breathe of air escaped my mouth, swirling into the cold afternoon as I examined the rest of the article spread. There were several photos of Garrett posed in his chef uniform and an image of the Bianchi mansion. But none more of me.

Once I closed the magazine, my relief faded and I wondered if Amelia had specifically gotten it for me because she just wanted to as a friendly gift or if she had realized it was me on the cover.

Before I could dwell on it for too long, I bent down and picked up my carelessly discarded box of chocolates and threw two of the chocolate bears that had fallen out of the package into a nearby trashcan. Then I jumped up as a obnoxious car horn sounded and I turned around to see the limo there, with James beckoning me to hurry. Giving him a little wave, I rushed into the deserted hallway of the institute and grabbed my bag, before running back outside and sliding into the cozy interior that contrasted the bitter Coloradian cold outside.

"Hey, James, how are you today?" I asked, loosening my black scarf a little and rearranging my windblown hair.

"Fine Ms. Bellinni. I trust you had a lovely day as well?"

'Other than the upsetting news about L'amore and the magazine cover, I'm just peachy.' I thought dryly to myself but replied with a simple, "Yep."

"Haven't seen you in a while. I'm surprised you still remembered me since last time I could barely see you over the billowing cigarette smoke courtesy of Mr. Garrett. That boy will kill me someday with his atrocious smoking. But anyhow, Mr. Garrett will be Mr. Garrett and really nothing can change that."