1

DISCLAIMER. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY'RE ALL FROM FAIRY TAIL BY HIRO MASHIMA.
.
.
BAR (not the kind of bar where them pole dancing hoes go)

She was sitting on a stool, staring at the glass of tequila the bartender poured for her. With her long legs crossed, her perfectly shaped body emphasized by her fit dress and silky blonde hair on the loose, added with that drop dead gorgeous face, who wouldn't notice her even with the lights dim?

She was the embodiment of an angel and a goddess themselves. And believe me, with all that going on, she's innocent. Not as bad as she appears to be. Tempting, yes. Does she know it? No.

The bartender stared at her as she gulped her drink down. Obviously one of her victims.

UNDERNEATH SOME BRIDGE JUST BESIDE A SHALLOW RIVER
"No..."
A man's quiverring voice could be heard. Echoing through the dark cement supporting the bridge above. No people walking. No cars passing. Just silence.

"No p-please...please i beg you! I regret it! I'll do...do everything you say!"

Well, just the sound of a scared man on his knees with beads of sweat on his forehead, and other men.

Men in black suits.

"Just please dont kill me!"
It was dark. The scared man could only see little of their features. Just dull eyes and their haircolor.

A cigarette was lit. The smell of smoke filled the air.

"Did I hear it right? You, using my name to do as you please and walk around town like a god or somethin'? Disgracing my Family and all that", the man who puffed the cigarette said. With his domineering voice and black turtleneck overlayed with a black coat, no doubt he was the boss. He shoved his left hand in his pocket and the other hung freely.

He was calm.
He was always calm, never letting anyone see his emotions. But when he smokes though...

Another man with raven hair looked at him as he puffed again. A silent 'shit' escaped his mouth. Him and the others were thinking the same thing.

"Answer and you might get to keep your life" the man spoke again. Still calm, but a hint of impatience this time.

"YES! YES! Ye-"
.
.
.
And what was once a scared man was now a dead man.

It was too sudden. Noone seemed surprised though. The man with the gun stood as if nothing happened, puffing his cigarette once more.

A long haired man wearing a bandana came forward to take a good look at the corpse.

"He just had to mess up with the wrong people", he said as he shook his head in disappointment.

"Well he ain't the only one", another one spoke up, adjusting his blue shaded glasses. A smile on his face, giving away his flirty trait.

Handing the gun to the nearest person, the 'boss' started leaving.

"Hey Natsu, where do we put the body?" The raven head asked.

Stopping on his tracks, the man turned his head slightly to the side. The moon was shining on his salmon pink hair neatly slicked back as he left the dark shadows of the bridge.

"Throw it in the river"

Was his short reply as he walked towards a bunch of black cars. A matte black Audi R8 to be exact.

"I deserve a fucking drink."
He said as he slides into the driver's seat.