2

BACK AT THE BAR
Getting bored, the blonde stood up and headed to the bathroom. She decided to fix herself before she headed back. Sometimes after work, she'd come to the bar to relax. Nobody said modelling was easy. As she entered the girls' bathroom, a group of men entered the bar.

The kind of men who just killed somebody and don't even look like they just did.
Because if they did, teenagers with raging hormones who came to party all night wouldn't be staring at them like food. Delicious food instead of wanted criminals.

"Ahh finally. Some relaxation. Get me and my boys your best drinks. Keep'em coming," the one with the bandana said to one of the tending boys as he slumped back on the U-shaped black couch.

"You've been waiting for this the whole night weren't you, Gajeel?" The one with the eyeglasses said, earning a smirk from the bandana man. "Well I, on the other hand, am here to enjoy the attention of the ladies" he continued as he eyed the women on the dancefloor.

Natsu was just sitting quietly in the middle.

His legs crossed and his hands in his pockets. Eyes closed from all the chitchat. He supposedly instructed all his men to get back to the compound but three insisted to go with him, Gajeel the bandana man a.k.a metalhead, Loki with the glasses, and Gray the raven haired.
A chuckle made him look to his right and see Gray looking at him.

"You're Natsu. Head of the Dragneels. Life of the Family remember? We need to always keep an eye on you. Even when all you want is to relax, we gotta be there too. Deal with it." Gray said as he gave an annoying look at the pink-haired.

Natsu was about to answer back when a trace of blonde caught his attention.

To other women, she looked like a bad girl who came up from hell, bringing forth destruction to the male population. But to him, she was like an angel fallen from heaven. Maybe some angels got jealous of her and pushed her down to earthland. To Japan. To him.

Gray noticed him staring at something and followed where his gaze was fixed at. And it landed on the blonde. A low 'a blondie this time?' escaped his lips. Natsu didn't seem to hear this since he'd already gotten up and started heading to the beauty.

She just got out of the bathroom and came back to the bartender, handing him a tip. She was about to turn and leave when someone stood beside her, looking at her.

And yes he did look...mmm. Hotly gorgeous. She wondered why pink hair out of all the colors and he still managed to pull it off.

They were just standing there looking at each other.

It was when the bartender started putting glasses on the counter that she averted her eyes. She looked over her back, checking if this guy was looking at someone else, only to find an empty space. She looked back at him and he was still staring. Just a foot away from her with that calm, stoic face he had.

Blushing, not knowing what to do, she blinked her eyes and looked away. Mouthing an 'excuse me' and hurriedly left for the door. He watched her as she left. As he did, his raven headed friend walked up to him.

"So...we saw that" Gray said. Natsu's eyes still stuck on the already closed door.

"You are never speechless when it comes to women. What the heck happened?" Gray added with a chuckle.

"She's different" Natsu said simply.

Gray gave him a confused look as his reply.

"Get me information about her" he continued.

"She's expensive" Natsu finished as he headed to the door to leave. The others followed behind.