Chapter 37 - Red Skull (2)

Upon hearing my question, a young man stepped forth:

"Mister Toru, we're not here to fight. We're here to invite you"

"Hoooo, that's quite a disappointment. I just wanted to trash someone..."

Seeing me doing some warm-ups while looking really angry, the young man quickly continued:

"Please, mister Toru, we don't mean any harm. Our leader, black skull, would like to meet you"

Hearing these words, my mind cleared up as I suddenly recalled something. I still had to go claim my reward from the royal family! I immediately started to walk back in the direction of the city.

"Sorry, I'll have to decline. I have some unfinished business back in town"

I wanted to simply walk through their encirclement, but all members jumped in front of me, blocking my path.

I shot them an irritated glance before using wind-magic to fly over them. Unfortunately, they used some sort of weird necklace to be able to fly as well. These guys...

"Scam", I lazily said to them. A little bit of killing intent seeped into my voice, letting the grunts fell a shiver down their spine. Yet, they didn't move one bit.

"Sir Toru, our master wishes to speak with you. It's urgent"

The young man's voice trembled, but he managed to keep his face quite calm under the pressure I emitted.

"If he wants to talk with me, he'll have to come himself"

Having enough of these pointless games, I decided to seriously go back. I opened a spatial rift and stepped through it, arriving in our room in the capital. The Red skulls couldn't even react before I disappeared from their eyes.

---

"Ah, husband, you're back"

"Welcome back husband"

Greeting me when I arrived in our room in the inn was the cheerful sound of two female voices. I turned my head towards the sound and was momentarily stunned. Both Ilya and Aristasia were standing in front of me wearing a set of maid clothes. The skirt was on the short side and revealed their slender and in Aristasia's case, long legs. The outfit was almost identical of those in maid cafés in Japan, but when worn by these two beauties, it almost instantly became erotic.

What dazzled me the most was the fact they both stood next to each other without a single hint of enmity between them. With a doubtful look on my face, I shifted my gaze through the room. On the bed sat Maria playing with a stuffed toy. She also wore a maid outfit, giving her an extremely cute look. In the corner of the room sat Hiruyis on a chair, trying to blend into the background. When he noticed my gaze, he shrugged his shoulders, like he was no part in this weird scenario.

When I didn't answer their greeting, Ilya and Aristasia became somewhat restless as they asked:

"Euhm... husband? Do you... like our outfit?"

I looked at them as a smile appeared on my face:

"Yeah, I like it"

Both girls happily sighed.

"But can you explain this situation?"

Aristasia gave a questioning look:" How do you mean husband?"

"Well... why're you dressed like this, why do you look like you're best friends with Ilya, why is Maria also wearing a maid dress...?"

"That's because..."