[20] pale blue t-shirts

taehyung focus
taehyung clutches the front of his pale blue 'love nest' shirt, fisting the material with unease and uncertainty.

what the fuck was that? he thinks, referring back to the weird sensation that had coursed throughout his stomach a second ago.
after a few seconds of self-questioning, taehyung chooses to ignore the strange feeling settling deep in his stomach.
it's probably just hunger — nothing else, taehyung convinces himself and instead chooses to focus on the bucket list he produced for jungkook.

he's really gonna do all those things with me? all seve— i mean, all six?

but why? what have i done to get to do my bucket list?
there's no benefits from doing this bucket list so why would he wanna do this for me? and why for me — he hates me, doesn't he? for making him ditch his car and kicking him in the balls etc?

taehyung's mind drifts to the piteous speech he'd given to jungkook earlier.
is that why? does he feel bad for me?

but he's my kidnapper?? doesn't he feel bad for freaking abducting me from my own home and family?

he unfists the now crinkled shirt and looks over at jungkook, confused. he wants to ask him why he suddenly proposed the idea of a bucket list but the boy slumps in his seat, baseball capped head lolling forwards, indicating that he was fast asleep.

taehyung sighs and looks away, eyes landing on the mainly empty bus seats laid out in front of them and the bus driver who hums casually as he drives.

upon noticing the bus driver, taehyung realise something; i could. . . leave right now without jungkook knowing.

taehyung could literally lean right over in his seat and tell the bus driver to stop and let him down. he could walk right off this bus without jungkook knowing — the boy'd be too busy catching up on sleep to realise the lack of presence beside him, making it easy for taehyung to free himself.

but taehyung doesn't free himself, much to his mind's confusion.
instead, he stays seated at the back of the 5:30pm bus. he's not sure why he doesn't escape — maybe because his escape plan will probably fail (like all his other escape plans did), or because he doesn't even know where the hell in korea he is? or maybe it's because he wants to stay with his captor a little while longer, just to see what this bucket list business it all about?

hm, taehyung wonders about this whilst waiting for jungkook to wake up. deep in thought, taehyung subconsciously studies the younger's gently sloped nose, the set of dark eyelashes that align under his closed eyelids, the minuscule mole situated directly under his soft looking lower lip, and the small scar on his cheek—

fuck. fuck. what the fuck, taehyung thinks at once, hurriedly looking away as if someone had caught him staring. his cheeks glow a soft red, embarrassed even though no one had caught him in the act.

jungkook focus
twenty minutes later, jungkook's gently shook awake by a tentative hand resting atop his shoulder.

"jeon." he opens his bleary eyes, rubbing the sleep out of his vision, to see a tense taehyung hovering besides him.

"what?" he asks groggily as he adjusts his posture, straightening up a little in his seat to get a better look at taehyung.