Part 6

We're in the middle of a warm up when four walks in. Everyone looks over to him and his eyes meet mine. He gives me a small nod signalling that I have to go. I look at lauren and she gives me an affirmative nod aswell. I jog over to him and we start to leave. We make our way through the dimly lit corridors avoiding fellow dauntless. We arrive in the other training room which holds the knives and guns. I see Eric watching over the initiates like prey whilst they stand there chatting amongst themselves. When four and I walk in immediately all the attention is on us. I also spot max in the back corner of the room with other dauntless leaders. I look at four expecting him to tell everyone what was happening but he's looking back at me. Everyone is back to their normal chatter whilst the leaders and four look at me.

"We want you to take charge this morning get their attention show them and tell them what to do. Show them you have authority. Nobody's going to step in until it gets too far." Four explains. I reply by giving him a strong nod and heading over to the knife table.

"Listen up!" I shout. All attention is given to me. "My names Ari. I'm working with you this morning. I'll tell you what's going to happen. I'm going to show you how to use a knife: the right posture and good tactics. Then im going to give you all a shot. Understand."

I get a murmur of yeahs but one reply really stands out.

"Who does she think she is." It comes from a guys in the back corner.

"Guy in the back corner with the brown hair green eyes that thinks he's all tough. What's your name."

He gives his friends a cocky smile before turning towards me. "Raymond."

"Well Raymond. Shut up. That's your warning. Annoy me once more and face the consequences. Back on to track now, this is a simple knife start with this and work your ways up the ranks. Hold the handle at all times because if you hold the blade you're not going to have a finger." I say whilst displaying the knife. "You want to stand side on with open hips yet still be able to turn to make your throw even stronger. You need to be able to transfer your weight to keep balance." I quickly show them what i mean. "That's me covered posture. So I want to see you all cover it. Do it without the knifes just work on posture." I walk over to the table and sit the knife down. I see everyone trying to get in to the posture. Some people getting it right others not. I help those who are struggling whilst being examined by the leaders and four.

Once I'm positive that everyone can do it I demonstrate how to throw. Most people understand so I take the risk and let them go to the dummies. They all have three knives each and have to only throw when they are comfortable. I watch over them all like a hawk until I see Raymond trying to are smart and fool around.

"Everyone stop." They all immediately stop and face me. "Raymond what were you doing."

"Just throwing knives at the target as you said." He replies whilst throwing in a fake bow.

"You think your smart huh. Don't ever make fun of me. You need to face the consequences. So go and get your knives out of the target." As he starts to smugly walk over I pick up five knives. As his hand reaches up to grab the first one with an open spread hand, I pull back and throw allowing the blade to be suck in the board exactly in between his fingers. He turns around with shock evident on his face.

"You could've cut my hand off!" He screams.

"Are you accusing me now." I shout back. "I'll teach you a lesson out of this. And that lesson is respect. So stand against that board or so help me God you will regret it." He tries to stand strong and goes against the board.

"And if you flinch then you're out. No more initiation." He looks gobsmacked now. I turn my back to grab an extra knife and whilst I'm there I see all the leaders looking smug and four looking proud. I go back to my previous position and lean back.

The knives throw out my hand like crazy. The first hits next to his leg where it slightly rips his trousers. The second hits next to his hip bone cutting his belt which cause his trousers to come loose. The third hits his waist and goes through his t-shirt. The fourth cuts the cartilage in his ear and the fifth cuts a block of his brown spiky hair. His once hard green eyes now waver in fear.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you" I announce. "Respect everyone to be respected yourself. And don't always sit on your high horse." I look at the clock and see it's already one o'clock. "That's all now go to the hall and grab some lunch."

They all shuffle away from me in fear leaving the leaders four and I in the training room. I go over to the throwing spot and collect in all the knives. I'm a bit scared because no one has said anything.

I'm on a roll 3 updates in one day